Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid racism

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Foids are clearly racist against Indian men. 95% of foids surveyed say they would not consider dating an Indian.

You might say "it's their right to choose what race they want to date". I will not debate this, but let us use the right word to describe it: Racism.

The Webster definition of racism is:

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized."

This applies to women excluding Indian men from their dating pool for being Indian. If you think it's ok, then you would say it is an "acceptable kind of racism" but if would be wrong to say it is "not racist", because according to the definition I posted discriminating against East Indians (as women routinely do in online dating) is clearly racist.

Why does this matter? Because liberals consider racism to be sacred. They believe it is always bad to be racist, no matter the circumstances. So given that they think women can do no bad, it will cause them great confusion to learn that most women are routinely being racist.

They don't care about the technicalities. Firstly, women can get away with a lot more than men can. On top of that, women will still find a way to twist words in their favor and people would believe it due to how cucked society is nowadays.

They're retarded - they'll say it's just 'preferences' but can't seem to understand it's racist preferences

Foids are clearly racist against Indian men. 95% of foids surveyed say they would not consider dating an Indian.

You might say "it's their right to choose what race they want to date". I will not debate this, but let us use the right word to describe it: Racism.

The Webster definition of racism is:

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized."

This applies to women excluding Indian men from their dating pool for being Indian. If you think it's ok, then you would say it is an "acceptable kind of racism" but if would be wrong to say it is "not racist", because according to the definition I posted discriminating against East Indians (as women routinely do in online dating) is clearly racist.

Why does this matter? Because liberals consider racism to be sacred. They believe it is always bad to be racist, no matter the circumstances. So given that they think women can do no bad, it will cause them great confusion to learn that most women are routinely being racist.
Indian men are cucks, they do nothing about other races of men stealing their women

Indian men are cucks, they do nothing about other races of men stealing their women
Curry women are statistically the most endogamous whores, since they're the ugliest, so there's not much we have to do.

Curry women are statistically the most endogamous whores, since they're the ugliest, so there's not much we have to do.
You currycels need to convince the Indian Government to force women into marriages with sub5 males in your country.

You currycels need to convince the Indian Government to force women into marriages with sub5 males in your country.
We did in the past, but liberalism is spreading like a plague there so arranged marriage is like Tinder for currywhores.

We did in the past, but liberalism is spreading like a plague there so arranged marriage is like Tinder for currywhores.
Maybe a high IQ currycel can start a new political party in India and promote incel/blackpill ideology. Something has to happen to save India from feminism.