Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment foid ranch by highIQcels

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
highIQcels, engineercels, and mathcels please make a detailed possibility analysis or design on the theory of large scale foid ranch to make prime foid availability for men at all times in their lifetime possible. ofc the foids should be kep sane and satisfied.

The answer is 4. Don't ask why, it has taken me too much time and I would have to post here 25 million pages of my notes

We could not do a ranch We get shut down By some government. We would have to do something similar to The Chinese Under Ground organ farm they had. They were breeding humans down there and Killing them for organs

We could not do a ranch We get shut down By some government. We would have to do something similar to The Chinese Under Ground organ farm they had. They were breeding humans down there and Killing them for organs
hol up i'm not suggeting we do anything. its just a hypothetical idea