Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foid say that holes understand basic empathy

To koniec

To koniec

Analkonda Biggest Nightmare
★★★★★

Especially when most movies, videos, promos dedicated to suicide is about holes and rarely about men. Not to mention that also this 'empathy' which seeks out 'good genes' also doesn't stop them with liking and adoring criminals like ted bundy or meeks or in general dark triad men

@PPEcel
@Legionarivs
@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo

Rape almost does not exist. Modern society and modern laws give men very few opportunities to actually rape people. It's actually easier to murder a woman than it is to rape her and considerng the severe punishment if caught I can guarantee you that most real rapes end up in a murder.

"FDS Newbie here" aka a new landwhale has joined the group.

Yeah let's ignore for a moment men usually have WAY higher suicide rates than these holes do and the fact social media caters to them instead of us, same thing happens with homeless people.
Rape almost does not exist. Modern society and modern laws give men very few opportunities to actually rape people. It's actually easier to murder a woman than it is to rape her and considerng the severe punishment if caught I can guarantee you that most real rapes end up in a murder.
rape is basically; ''I slept with a non chad''
jfl
holes murder more ppl than the actual murderers by hundreds of times. Let that sink in.

to the IT cucks who claim that indeed foids do have empathy and that claim that IT doesn't bully incels

I meant who is she talking about lol, must have done something really bad to her (said something misogynistic on an online forum)

Foids are probably the less empathetic creatures on our planet. They only care about themselves.