Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid screams in disgust when kissed by an incel tier man

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
link .Comments saying hes creepy imagine if it was a chad that did it. It would be cute and quirky tee hee. This is how a foid feels internally everytime she sees a sub6 in public

That’s weird, when I did it to the hand of that 1 girl from that geology class, she just looked away n made a bashful smile

That’s weird, when I did it to the hand of that 1 girl from that geology class, she just looked away n made a bashful smile
IMG 1416

link .Comments saying hes creepy imagine if it was a chad that did it. It would be cute and quirky tee hee. This is how a foid feels internally everytime she sees a sub6 in public
Lmao you can see the disgust in her face when she realizes she has been in contact with genetic trash. Based AF brocel, exposing female hypergamy.

"Mfers like this make me embarrassed to be a man... I mean I know I PERSONALLY would never do anything like this, but these are the guys that make us ALL look bad.
Fuckin creep."

average "man" in 2021
average man in 2021 is a bluepilled white knight simp. There was a comment saying that they would punch this guy if they were there. Imagine being such a simp you would physcally assault another man for kissing a random foid in a club. There was a video of 4 of white knight ganging up and beating a guys face till there was a lot of blood.Disgusting.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

pure suifuel for ricecels :feelsrope:

She sensed his awful personality from that kiss; don't you know women have magical powers?

:feelshaha: Lmao, if he was hot she would be so 'suprised' and 'amused', dumbfucking hoe

Guy probably saw her, had one too many drinks, and used whatever confidence he had to come up to her and that’s the response he got.

Guranteed he went home that night chugging a bottle and a few Xanax.

that was funnier than i expected

trucel tier is right, my god.

I can see a few scenarios here
1. she was so drunk and thought it was chad at first because she blew a kiss but then realised it was a subhuman and thats why she screamed

2. she allowed the guy to kiss her to virtue signal and " that not all women are chad chasers and that women can be fun and quirky too teehee" until the facade wore off and was disgusted

3. she freaked out because she got kissed by an ugly male

4. definitely 3 or all of the above.

'creepy ass old dude'
As always the cucks on cuckit rush to the defence of their kweens and discuss how they'll beat they guy up in the comments section

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back