Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid seething because Joey Swoll attacks toxic gym culture (which is mostly foids)

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★

Oh you have PTSD from Tyrone raping you when you knew in the first place he was going to beat and rape you? BOO FUCKING HOO! A man looks at you for literally 1-5 seconds and you feel threatened over it when you were acting as sexual as possible on purpose and you foids can't take accountability nor admit toxic gym culture is mostly foids. It's not Joey's fault gym foids are toxic.

988289f08ab72c8f2397d3708bda1e48 1

"OMFG OMFG, JOEY SWOLL ATTACKS WOMEN, THIS IS LITERALLY FUCKING VIOLENCE, JOEY IS A FUCKING MONSTER FUCK!!!!!"

Last edited:
The meme gender:foidSoy:

It aint big joeys fault if they receive death threats, if he was covering some gym slut that cured cancer then they wouldnt be receiving death threats, consequences of their own actions.

It aint big joeys fault if they receive death threats, if he was covering some gym slut that cured cancer then they wouldnt be receiving death threats, consequences of their own actions.
If he did that foids would pretend it didnt happen.

KEEP THE DEATH THREATS GOING FOR FOIDS!!

A lot of women are narcissists lol.

Anyway, most of the shittiest interactions I had in the gym came from women. There should be gender segregation in the gym, women lift in one side and men lift on the otherside. Anyway, if you're wearing yoga pants or whatever skintight revealing clothings, yeah no fucking shit you'll get stares from men. It's just like wearing a clown costume and screaming to people "don't look at me."

Me... I just want to set my bench press PRs, and I don't care about the little pink dumbbells their lifting with.

All of women are narcissists lol.
Right which is why they should all be the ones sent to re-education camps like in China or as a final resort (way I prefer) is a gender war.

But I do agree men and foids should be seperated in the gyms.

Im not sure if this foid is lying, but if Joey is covering foids more, then Im not surprised, because its them who are always complaining about dumb bullshit, about guys.

Oh no, falsely accusing men has consequences, but foids dont know much about that.

I remember Joey talking about some fat foid, who thought a guy was taking a picture of her, for snapchat, when really he was texting his wife. She got debunked.

A foid wont face consequences for looking at men in the gym, but it can go badly if a man is falsely accused and thats a bigger issue.

Imagine taking death threats seriously on tik tok from broccoli headed zoomers.

These toilets need to go to war not getting gang banged in parks.