Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid sent nudes and her life is "ruined" now

K

kaykay

Recruit
★★
She posted this with a more stupid eomji than this :p to r/femaledatingstrategy: (2.1k upjesters btw)
Hahahaha

and suddenly, another foids emotions rush

Don’t send nudes. I’ve been posted and embarrassed for the world to see. I’ve read horrible comments about myself that people left. I’ve been called a slut. What’s sad is people keep saving the same nudes that keep getting posted. And then they’ll repost it and ask who has more. Or ask “who’s hit that” .. it’s so humiliating.
Trust no one.

"Im so sorry this happened to you bla bla.." Then she goes on...

Thank you so much. It’s really stressful. I’m constantly on edge. If I meet someone new, all I think is they’re gonna see that and think differently of me. I’m afraid to apply to jobs. I’ve cried reading the mean comments and the way people have talked about me. Nobody deserves stuff like that.

and goes on...

I wish I could! I have no proof of who did it and the cops told me it was my fault for taking pictures like that. Completely ridiculous.

It’s sad it was someone I really trusted who I thought was really close to me. It sickens me. I could never even imagine embarrassing someone like this even if I was mad at them or something. People can really be awful at times :( He still tries to act like everything is fine, and completely denied doing it even though it would not be anybody else. Truly sick.

I know who did it, but I can’t do anything about it, that’s what kills me. And my recent ex boyfriend got sent the link to it, and completely made me feel terrible. He said he knew there was “red flags” with me and he knew I was too good to be true, and how it’s embarrassing the world can see his girlfriend naked. I felt so low. I’ve cried a lot over this whole situation.

This is all within a time span of < 24 hours. Are women mentally unstable? Or is it just women posting on reddit, haha

I can't read further:

edit another golden one:

They are NOT entitled to photos of your body.

But they keep sending them

Imagine being a foid more shizophrenic than the average truecel

Thanks for the gold kind stranger !

Why do they always talk in such a passive tone? "Offended", "tricked me", are they just not sentient of their own actions or are they trying to win the victim olympics?

Because this isn't the first time I see foids talk in a passive way, there are even articles on this, "this woman fell pregnant", no you don't fall pregnant, you willingly let someone rawdog you and scream as he creampies you.

Stop acting like a whore and this wouldn’t be a problem. Sending naked pictures to men, any man, is fucking degenerate. Nudity is only for married and committed couples and sex is for reproduction.

Why do they always talk in such a passive tone? "Offended", "tricked me", are they just not sentient of their own actions or are they trying to win the victim olympics?

Because this isn't the first time I see foids talk in a passive way, there are even articles on this, "this woman fell pregnant", no you don't fall pregnant, you willingly let someone rawdog you and scream as he creampies you.
Because the 'all women are victims, except when they are strong and independant' narrative needs to be held up

Women are not self aware, you should know this by now.

Females act prude around genetic undesirables and act slutty around chads

If you act like a cumdumpster, you'll be treated like a cumdumpster.

It's no different from treating a criminal liie a criminal.
Or teacher a teacher, police officer a police officer, office worker a office worker.

Cumdumpster = cumdumpster

As if they have any dignity left in the first place.

Are you really suprised? Women's only way to leverage their power is to win the sympathy of a man and get him to act on her behalf, thus, they are naturally prone to manipulation and claiming victimhood. All conventional wisdom is aware of this; hell, it's even the subject of a few rap songs.

LMAO TRUTH
AC7FDACC 7692 4982 9770 69CCC76AA5C1

9F482B62 8434 4F5E 989D 20D26ADA4F90

Somehow “accepted a rawdog creampie from Chad at age 12/17” doesn’t sound as graceful and victimizing as “fell pregnant,” who would’ve guessed

...the cops told me it was my fault for taking pictures like that. Completely ridiculous.

And there it is. The refusal to take any responsibility for her actions.

Hilarious that males on their dating strategy subreddit (trp) are discussing how to get a woman to even look in their direction, while women on their dating strategy subreddit are discussing why it might not be a spectacular idea to send nudes to every Chad that messages them in case they get leaked. The whole subreddit is a mega blackpill that cannot be stopped.
...the cops told me it was my fault for taking pictures like that. Completely ridiculous.
And there it is. The refusal to take any responsibility for her actions.
Then they were given the right to vote for some reason.

Thanks for the gold kind stranger !

HAHAHAHAh these are the posts I love the most, I fucking HATE roasties so much. They constantly post pictures of themselves in the hopes of getting DELUSIONAL validation and they deserve to be dragged over hot coals! I hate them so much!

Did she expect the cops to help her arrest herself? Moron.

Hilarious that males on their dating strategy subreddit (trp) are discussing how to get a woman to even look in their direction, while women on their dating strategy subreddit are discussing why it might not be a spectacular idea to send nudes to every Chad that messages them in case they get leaked. The whole subreddit is a mega blackpill that cannot be stopped.
Jfl at this shit. Its truly amazing how disgusting women are.

"I only send nudes to men who tricked me into thinking we have an emotional connection" = "I only send nudes to attractive hunks"

Then they were given the right to vote for some reason.

TRP is very sad to watch to say the least, oldcels pretending to be slayers in one post, claiming their wives cheated on them just for a ONS with a young Chad in the next.

"I only send nudes to men who tricked me into thinking we have an emotional connection" = "I only send nudes to attractive hunks"
I just wished women were more honest about this kind of stuff. Just tell us we aren't tall enough, facially attractive enough, etc.

I wish I could! I have no proof of who did it and the cops told me it was my fault for taking pictures like that. Completely ridiculous.
based feds

They sent bobs and vagine!

Lol

Women are whores

If only there was a way to stop foids from sending naked pictures of themselves, as they are forced to and have no other option not to apparently

She should feel ashamed. Whores.

She dates 20 guys, sends nudes to all of them, and then blames them for the "emotional" failure. Fucking idiot cunt.

if anyone gets a copy of the nudes lets repost them so she feels validated.it would be the kindest thing we could do as gentlemen.lmao

I

I litterally never seen a women acting agressively in the long term, if they do it's only short term "empowerement" then when you talk to them about it they say "it's because I'm a victim"

Stop acting like a whore and this wouldn’t be a problem. Sending naked pictures to men, any man, is fucking degenerate. Nudity is only for married and committed couples and sex is for reproduction.

they wont even send it to incels which wanna buy it chad only hahahahha

Why would nudes ruin a foid's life?

Feminism has taught us that female nudity is empowering.

Because (((leftists))) are propped up by such insanity that they have to resort to fallacies IE moving the goalposts

Is it hard for whores to just not be whores?