Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid Simulator: Glimpse into life on “Just Exist Mode”

So are doomers incels who are not :bluepill: but not :blackpill: or :redpill: either?

Women live on easy mode.

I'm getting r/braincel vibes from this :feelskek: finally a good leddit thread

So are doomers incels who are not :bluepill: but not :blackpill: or :redpill: either?
Doomers are bluepillers in self-pity. Notice how the doomer wojak is always presented as masculine and somewhat unconventionally attractive. They think their pain is a temporary hardship that will grow their character and that they will eventually find happiness. This image encapsulates the mindset. I was also in it at some point.

Js48rjvXYT5Tdng5lzsuNpEM9YbqgumvLqZKs3zt

Doomers are bluepillers in self-pity. Notice how the doomer wojak is always presented as masculine and somewhat unconventionally attractive. They think their pain is a temporary hardship that will grow their character and that they will eventually find happiness. This image encapsulates the mindset. I was also in it at some point.

View attachment 594205
That image is cringe af :feelspuke:

LOL a cumguzzler foid replied and tried to claim that foids don't live on tutorial mode.

[–]CumGuzzler714 [UWSL]8 points[/UWSL] 51 minutes ago

So what you’re saying is that all I had to do to get through life was to just wear cute outfits, get other to do all my work, cry when things don’t go my way, somehow get accepted to university, fuck “chads”, and post pictures on Instagram? Man, I wish I would’ve known this sooner. You realize that women go through shit too right? Like we don’t just sit around all day and do fuck all. This sub has so many fucking incels in it, it’s not funny how many incels there are. Newsflash chucklenuts, women have problems too.

Yes, it is that easy you stupid braindead vaginas.

I hate the doomer meme and aesthetic. Doomer mentality is cringe as well.

Firstly, I think most doomers are just normies larping as incels or losers. They may be disappointed with life but all the doomer culture seems very fake and just a trend to me. "Oh look at me, I like to wear black clothes and a beanie and I smoke cigarettes, I have cynical and depressing world views and I like doomer music like Gruppa Krovi by Kino, I'm just like the meme :soy::soy::soy::soy:".

Also I hate that defeatist attitude in doomer subreddit or discord servers. You can't do anything about climate change, war or economic crises, instead of making those things your personality trait and circlejerking about it online you should do something more productive with your life or focus on things you can change. Being very concerned about issues mentioned before doesn't make you cool, smart or quirky kek.

Instead of doing self-deprecating wojak memes or sharing a shitty video by Millenniathinker do something that you like even if it doesn't have social interaction. Play some videogames, watch a movie or read a book. Stop overobsessing with world issues and social collapse. All those things are much better than being a doomer and being proud of it.

Last edited: