Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid stabs boyfriend while high on drugs but her judge decides to go easy on her to preserve her reputation

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/bi8le6d84q8

Meanwhile there are many men whose lives have been ruined JUST FOR POSSESSING DRUGS ALONE. They struggle to find basic employment and living accommodations due to their nonviolent "criminal records."

Also, JFL at the concept of "genuine remorse." It literally doesn't matter whether some BPD bitch feels "genuinely" bad after doing some impulsive bullshit. Because they'll easily end up doing the same impulsive bullshit again. Not to mention that all they're really feeling bad about is the sting of consequences, not any actual pang of conscience.

Campaigners today argued she was treated sympathetically because of her background, while others argued the case showed the difference in sentencing between men and women when it comes to violent offences.

If we compare Woodward’s case to others of a similar nature, it is very telling. Twenty-three-year-old Christopher Eadie left his 34-year-old victim with facial injuries after he punched him in the face and threatened him with a kitchen knife at a party in October 2013. Despite writing a letter of apology to the court, he was sentenced by a judge to 21 months in prison.

In another incident, 27-year-old Fintan Burke was jailed for six years after kicking a woman in the face and breaking her eye socket in July 2016. Officers dealing with the case said the sentencing showed “that domestic offences will not be tolerated in our communities”.

I'm currently pressing charges against my BPD sister, now she is telling me that I'm ruining her life and that'll she'll commit suicide and it'll be my fault. Genuinely feel like these BPD whores have no remorse and they just do this stuff because they feel entitled to hurting people.

Of course society enables women doing all of this shit. Women are privileged as hell. They're the ones who deserve to rot alone, not us.

Genuinely feel like these BPD whores have no remorse and they just do this stuff because they feel entitled to hurting people.
BPD is best understood as a feminine manifestation of psychopathy.

Someone with BPD can be impulsive and violent like a psychopath (Factor 2), but specifically in the context of their personal relationships. And women, of course, are known to be more relationship-oriented than men, so this distinction goes to show the feminine nature of BPD.

BPDs freak out over shit like romantic rejection, whereas a typical antisocial male will even kill a stranger if he perceives any hint of "disrespect" from them.

The female is more concerned with her personal relationships, whereas the male is concerned with his social status in general, all else being equal.

You could say that a female's social status is a proxy of her personal relationships (namely, her relationship to her boyfriend/husband), but that's an outdated sexist and patriarchal view :foidSoy:

Last edited:
This is a major Men's Right issue and extends to pretty much everything a foid can do. They always receive smaller sentences and have major privileges related to their own criminal activity. I don't even know if this should be defined as privilege or blatant male oppression. Here are a few examples of what I mean:
  • Man and foid get drunk and have sex: the man raped her;
  • Foid imagined a threat and attacked a man: defense is justified;
  • Foid raped a man: foid rape is not described in the law;
  • Foid grooming a boy: also not described in the law (can barely find it on google);
  • Foid falsely accused a man, destroyed his life and then got caught: no sentence because the judicial system doesn't want to discourage rape victims from coming forward.

Someone with BPD can be impulsive and violent like a psychopath (Factor 2), but specifically in the context of their personal relationships. And women, of course, are known to be more relationship-oriented than men, so this distinction goes to show the feminine nature of BPD.
Very apt observation. I have made and seen thread here about how women naturally have cluster B traits.

These BPD posts are lifefuel.

I hope every BPD cunt is brutally murdered and suffers.

Good. Sexhavers are my enemies, I feel 0 empathy.

Any more evidence that women are collectively attacking men?

Feminist pieces of shit

foids are vile liars,no wonder based countries like saudi arabia don't value their testimonies in court at all

These BPD posts are lifefuel.

I hope every BPD cunt is brutally murdered and suffers.
Murder is too kind. BPDwhores should be kept just alive enough for daily punishment until they beg for an end.

Could you not find a source that wasn’t some chinkchad grifter with 2 milllion subs?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back