Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid strangled by Chad boyfriend

LIFUEL

dumb bitch prolly was a sucky doctor as well anyway so not a big loss

Really puts a hole in the "you only inkwell coz you hate women." theory doesnt it?

Lol, why "when the personality detector fails" doesn't have a tag yet?

All admire Schizo Chad, and his amazing, stable personality that was definitely suited more for a LTR than ANY incel who ever walked this Earth.

Remember, personality matters tho pewpew.

Guess his personality wasn’t that great after all

unironically wish i had this chads personality

All admire Schizo Chad, and his amazing, stable personality that was definitely suited more for a LTR than ANY incel who ever walked this Earth.

Remember, personality matters tho pewpew.

I always laugh when I see a woman talking about her abusive EX and how she loved him so much and she doesn't understand why she loves him even though he beats her up every night.

Then they will look at us in the face and tell us that it's our personality that is causing our issues.

I always laugh when I see a woman talking about her abusive EX and how she loved him so much and she doesn't understand why she loves him even though he beats her up every night.

Then they will look at us in the face and tell us that it's our personality that is causing our issues.
"They don't always act that way at first inkwell, THEY'RE TRICKED INTO STAYING WITH THEM :soy::soy::soy:."

Then why do they keep coming back to them, pewpew?

Lol. It's always robust dudes with who have many girlfriends the ones who end up kiling women.
((("muh ebil inkwells, offspring of satan")))

Last edited:
Foid dead chad in jail best feeling

Personality detector manufacturers ought to be held accountable!

He will receive soo many love letters from foids

maybe she just needed to improve her personality

Remember, personality matters.
"They don't always act that way at first inkwell, THEY'RE TRICKED INTO STAYING WITH THEM :soy::soy::soy:."

Then why do they keep coming back to them?

Nice personality

Strong HTN tbh
26705372 8178507 image m 42 1585791777654