Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid that looks like Mr Bean shows the power of make up

Lol, if a man had this IPD, it would be automatically over

Hows that's legal?

Fakeup should be banned

Hows that's legal?
It all seriousness when you change your appearance THAT MUCH you should have issues with the law because you can't even be identified properly. No one would be able to check your id and verify that it's really you

Whats with you suddenly with dads?:feelshaha:
Tim And Eric I Wanna Meet That Dad GIFs | Tenor

It all seriousness when you change your appearance THAT MUCH you should have issues with the law because you can't even be identified properly. No one would be able to check your id and verify that it's really you
If someone fuks her she should get rape charges.

I need to learn how to do makeup. Maybe I could ascend with that

The problem is that her ego matches the makeup frauded version

i know these bitches fakemaxx.[UWSL]a[/UWSL][UWSL]ll foids cannot be stacys.[/UWSL]
and they use the fakeup tactic to sleep with chad.
they used to fake up to get choosen by men but now they use it to fraudmaxx and cuck men.
even low tier foids will fakeup and think they deserve chads and not give men who are low tier a chance.
foids are hypergamous and will agree to have a polygamy with chad.
chad should be restricted to have sex with all women.

women were not given rights to chad only but only to vote and work.

Damn that is fucking fraud :feelspuke:

Foids: "If you wear elevator shoes, you're an immature manchild with self-esteem issues!"

Also foids: *Transformation From Mister Bean to Miss Universe Using Fake-Up*

Even with the fake-up she still looks like a pile of shit. 3/10 tier.

I need to learn how to do makeup. Maybe I could ascend with that
You will be caught by women and be completely debased,women catch that shit instantly

:yes:Bug eyes
:yes:Shit skin
:yes:Weird skull shape
:yes:Big manly nose
:yes:Large poking ears

Even one of these is a death sentence on a man. Her looksmatch is flowing downriver after jumping off a bridge.

Last edited:
You will be caught by women and be completely debased,women catch that shit instantly

Even one of these is a death sentence on a man. Her looksmatch is flowing downriver after jumping off a bridge.
You're a based poster :feelsmage:

The problem is that her ego matches the makeup frauded version
And she demands to date Chad based on that ego. Women like her want to put down ugly men, while hiding their ugliness.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'll try it one day and report results. In the process of getting that white anime hair :feelsaww:. What's IPD? Pupil distance, someone explain to me this culture ugh :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Goddamnit this needs to stop :fuk:

She will have family and kids.
Can you guess why?

And here´s why, gentlemen, incels will never be outbred from the population. :feelskek:

She needs a spanking

Too much makeup is always a bad sign