Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid threw her baby in the trash

• Thread starter Friday I'm In Love
  • Start date
For the first few months after having a baby, the father needs to be there to make sure the mother doesn't kill the baby.

Certified empathetic gender moment

"Its ok chad can make me another one"

On the bright side, judging by her height, if the baby was male, then she did him a solid.

That baby was probably a misogynistic incel. Women can just pick up on these things.

"Mothers make better parents..."

That baby was probably a misogynistic incel. Women can just pick up on these things.
That baby was being very tocthick by acting like it was entitled to not being thrown into the trash. No one is entitled to anything. The world owes that baby nothing.

For the first few months after having a baby, the father needs to be there to make sure the mother doesn't kill the baby.
It would have grown up in a broken home, so this was a mercy kill.
Also, I bet that cunt would get a light punishment thanks to that simp attorney.

This is the true evolutionary advantage of fatherhood instinct in men.

There’s no such things an actively involved fathers in essentially any other mammal species.

There also is not any other mammal species where rapid hypergamy and sociopathic levels of narcissism are exhibited en masse by exclusively the females

The correlation is causation. Human females are naturally psychopathic, likely willing to kill babies too. So only the softie mother-like males were able to keep their offspring alive long enough to survive in the gene pool

Brutal tbh , I wish my mother would have done that to me atp
Same. It's incredibly difficult to do and I've been left to do it myself.

in a just state the police would shoot her in her head the moment she said this

Le empathetic genderino

She won't ever breed again this is Good news

Reminder that this is not the exception to the rule.

There have been huge rallies from women to have the right to murder their child, with the State fully backing them.

Women NEED Chad's dick pumping them with cum.

Bitter truth. Gotta watch out the empathetic gender.