Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee foid uses riffer madness defence, only gets 2 year probation for murder

108 stabs

jesus

There are cases where cannabis can negatively affect someone who is already prone to psychosis, though it doesn't cause it in people who arent already prone to it. Stabbing someone 100 times seems extreme though.

Foids get the pass

:feelsjuice:
Gonna burn in hell though when the time comes

This tragedy would never happen in a Marxist-Rodgerist society where all foids are kept locked in underground breeding barns.

There are cases where cannabis can negatively affect someone who is already prone to psychosis, though it doesn't cause it in people who arent already prone to it. Stabbing someone 100 times seems extreme though.
ever greened out? barely touched it afterwards as im scared it will make me schizo

The simp judge belongs in prison. The blackest, rapiest prison possible. I'm talking "toss my salad with jelly", booty warrior prison.
The status of cannabis shifts from 'perfectly healthy' to 'induces psychosis' depending on how foids can benefit from it.

ever greened out? barely touched it afterwards as im scared it will make me schizo
Ya I have many times. I usually get dizzy and paranoid and throw up.