Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid wagecuck acting entitled again

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
D7A8903F A8A1 4431 BCE4 46DCD9B1E728

over for roundnumbercels

I wonder if since people are aware of just how much of a piece of shit they are. I mean no one can be this entitled and oblivious. I cant possible fathom it.

Tipping is stupid. Waitresses and waiters should get paid a set wage of $20 per hour and only tipped of service is great. Celebrities shouldn't tip at all.

For fuck sake, what's wrong with them? A male waiter, probably wouldn't have received a tip at all. And here she is, complaining about "only" getting 8%. Fuck those entitled, garbage pieces of shit.

I tip if the service is good. If it isn’t, you don’t get a tip. Also I ask for change if it’s a foid server. :feelshehe:

In Brazil we don't give any tip to anyone and if you insist we'll just say FUCK YOU

A male waiter, probably wouldn't have received a tip at all.
Male waiter has to entertainmaxx tbh, or chance upon some based customers who know the struggles n tip u regardless.

Foid waiters get more tips than usually for existing, even more so if they are young n attractive.

Source: worked as 1 b4, being a awkward unattractive male trying to do his best made it worse tbh

I will never tip anyone but especially some Stacy