Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid who was dead for nearly half-an-hour wrote that SHE HAD FOUND "PROFOUND SENSE OF PEACE" UPON DYING.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGbcFWVzygM

Source:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/18fxpla/hi_i_was_clinically_dead_for_24_minutes_ask_me/

This is the exact same experience this guy had with his near-death trip as well:

This foid who tried to rope also experienced peace:

Last edited:
@kay' lets rope together. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

If an incel dies he goes to hell because we are created to suffer.

If an incel dies he goes to hell because we are created to suffer.
I don't think there's any hell, only eternal peace and respite from all stimulus.

I'll be happy to die when it happens

It's not death if your brain is still alive though.

I have seen too much gore and agonizing deaths to ever gamble on it being peaceful, for example a friends mother overdosed on pills, I helped clean up and there was blood and puke all over the walls and furniture, so much for muh peaceful option

I have seen too much gore and agonizing deaths to ever gamble on it being peaceful, for example a friends mother overdosed on pills, I helped clean up and there was blood and puke all over the walls and furniture, so much for muh peaceful option
Its peaceful after loss of consciousness.

But yes death is peaceful because even tho positive experiences in life exist, the sum of is all is negative so death is positive compared to that

Death is 0
Life is -5 +2 = -3
:bigbrain::blackpill::yes:

being dead is peace because you won't have any understanding of pain, loss, fear, etc
Correct because total absence of stimulus. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

also that doesnt change that im a coward and cant rope especially when the treatment and meds are working now and im getting better.

if there was no cure i would have roped already

i dont think she really died more like some kind of coma
There's a difference between coma and clinical death.

Despite having a materialistic view on death I still have some spiritual ideas about reality that makes me unsure
I have some doubts too, but I'm mostly certain about materialism.

good.

replace yoga classes with foid extermination camps

JFL @ getting your philosophy and worldview from the writers of a fucking TV show.
But this is true. Humans are too self-aware and self-conscious which has caused us to violate natural law. We need to go back to being beasts in the jungle.

But this is true. Humans are too self-aware and self-conscious which has caused us to violate natural law. We need to go back to being beasts in the jungle.
We're a part of nature, not outside of it.

True but we violate natural law like no other animal.
Do don't violate it by existing. We violate it through free will. We're still tethered to nature, though.

We violate it through free will.
We don't have free will.
We're still tethered to nature, though.
We undermine forces of natural selection and evolution. We pollute the environment and undermine our own health. We consider ourselves separate from the behaviors of animals.

We don't have free will.
We don't have free will, but we're outside of nature because can defy nature? How? Magic.

Fucking KEK.

We don't have free will, but we're outside of nature because can defy nature? How? Magic.
When did I say humans are outside of nature? Scroll up and you'll find that I haven't. We are a part of nature but evolved to such a degree that we bear an advanced level of consciousness that makes us think we're separate from nature. Of course in reality, we are not separate, but in believing that we are, we have violated the laws of eugenics that govern natural selection. Even the worst of incel scum get to procreate in curryland. We pollute endlessly and plastics are destroying our hormones and reducing our fertility. Civilization has allowed the dysgenic weak to pass on their genes thereby creating a massive baggage. The earth was not meant to sustain 8 or 9 billion people. One of what we have is natural or even good.

When did I say humans are outside of nature? Scroll up and you'll find that I haven't. We are a part of nature but evolved to such a degree that we bear an advanced level of consciousness that makes us think we're separate from nature. Of course in reality, we are not separate, but in believing that we are, we have violated the laws of eugenics that govern natural selection. Even the worst of incel scum get to procreate in curryland. We pollute endlessly and plastics are destroying our hormones and reducing our fertility. Civilization has allowed the dysgenic weak to pass on their genes thereby creating a massive baggage. The earth was not meant to sustain 8 or 9 billion people. One of what we have is natural or even good.
dude fuck you and fuck mother nature (in v game)

Fucking KEK.
Beasts are more dignified and majestic than humans. They are unperturbed by bullshit ethical dilemmas. They are evolved, strong and very athletic. Are we strong, athletic, and healthy? NO! Do we have good immune systems? NO! Are we capable of hunting and surviving natural disasters by ourselves? NO! So by creating civilizational comforts, we've robbed ourselves of our ancient evolutionary gifts that allowed us to survive in the wild. That's not progress, that's regression.

It's not death if your brain is still alive though.
tell this to the faggots here
that crazy woman was kinda sleeping so she thought she was in eternal peace

fucking bunch of dumbass ppl here

it's just feel good hormones flooding the brain at the moment of death in it's last ditch effort for survival, it really means nothing.

I remember when I passed out once. obviously its not the same as dying but those few seconds where I was passed out I felt so happy

but those few seconds where I was passed out I felt so happy
:cryfeels::cryfeels: I loved being sedated for my surgery and endoscopies. The loss of consciousness and the lack of awareness of my own existence was soo... beautiful, so peaceful, so heavenly. :owo::owo::owo::kys: