Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid with "depression" gets the support she needs from reddit

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Imagine feeling like shit and getting the support foids get jfl

Were there any based comments calling out the truth underneath? I wonder that the worst rated comment was.

Muh tutorial mode

Check out the rewards. Foid just mentions that she feels sad and everyone throws their money at her:feelshaha: haha, so funny, if I did this nobody wold give a fuck, haha, how hilarious, ah ha:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

yet more proof women wouldnt last 1 week in our shoes

Check out the rewards. Foid just mentions that she feels sad and everyone throws their money at her:feelshaha: haha, so funny, if I did this nobody wold give a fuck, haha, how hilarious, ah ha:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:
She got more support with one lazy post than what 1000 subhumans will get throughout their entire life

I have not used Reddit in a very long time, I think back then there were only bronze/silver/gold awards, odd to see so many different ones created now, and they all cost money?

It's comical seeing 100+ rewards, JFL

Leddit rewards

I once told my mom I was feeling depressed and she asked why I was making her life harder.

5 gold award = 5 weeks of leddit premium

4 platinum = 4 months

1 argentum = 3 months

8 months and 1 week of leddit premium :soy:

The internet ironically was the best thing to happen to women.

Endless validation for miles

20200908 151035

Almost ever scientific advancement SOMEHOW ends up benefiting women and screwing men over.
To be fair men designed it this way. Specifically cumskin men.

If women didn't have rights they wouldn't have access to the internet to begin with.

The sad thing is that men gave women rights for monetary gain, a trade off that clearly wasn't worth it in the long run

To be fair men designed it this way. Specifically cumskin men.

If women didn't have rights they wouldn't have access to the internet to begin with.

The sad thing is that men gave women rights for monetary gain, a trade off that clearly wasn't worth it in the long run
That trade off was only worth it for the elites, the government and the jews, which is why they were initially the only ones who pushed for it, until they guilt tripped and brainwashed people into thinking that nearly doubling the workforce was a good idea

I'm depressed too, now where's my wholesome 100 epic Reddit awards?

I'm going to bed. Hopefully i die in my sleep.

have a bad day = foidepression

Her looksmatch is downvoted to oblivion and is told to man up

no one caring about males even males them selves gee who would have thought :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage: