Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foidfag website

somniphobic

somniphobic

Recruit
★★
so i was hatescrolling reddit and saw a hyperlink, and i saw fds shit. i thought that sub was banned a long ass time ago and it was, so now there's a whole ass website for these foidfags. i go on the site, and see retarded foidfag shit like THIS:

like holy shit, why do these foids think theyre entitled to shit? i swear most of the time they're tops 3/10 on a good day, yet they want so much from us.

look, they even posted us:

nigga, why do you think we need to geomaxx? ITS CAUSE OF YOU SUBHUMAN FOIDFAGS.

jfl fagfoids should be held and mass gassed in concentration camps

Last edited:
Foids trying to redefine being a prostitute.

One of them actually thinks a Male with half a brain would give them stonks just to date a near post wall foid

Feminism brainwashing women into being insufferable creatures in action.

Someone with more mental strength than me should actually go and make an account there just to troll and harass these cunts

Feminism brainwashing women into being insufferable creatures in action.
TKD

there's another one called crystal.cafe which we should infilitrate, those were the femikikes that stole our lingo because toilets aren't capable of original thought