Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids admit that seeing subhuman makes them physically ill (IT WONT TOUCH THIS)

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17p2l7q/does_anyone_else_get_instinctively_repulsed_by/

Foids basically confess what we all expect, that when they encounter someone with suboptimal genes, even when they aren't trucels they get a visceral feeling of absolute disgust.
I’ve been in multiple situations in which I’ve felt this deep repulsion/disgust. I can’t be near them. Their touch, their aspect, their actions, everything is sickening to me.
Just be yourselves bro :feelsugh:
In the moment :foidSoy: I can’t be rational, this feeling comes before anything else and I can’t not listen to it and not be distant and unpleasant if they push, even if I wanted to. Although it’s a confusing feeling, I sometimes don’t give a shit tbh, I’d prefer not feeling this way but oh well, I truly don’t owe them anything. Other times, it does affect me and I do care because I enjoy time and ultimately like the person but they’ve done or acted in a way that has triggered this strange feeling and now there is no returning from it but yk, what can I do? What can I say? Not much.
Literally proof that their is a socio biological hatred that overtakes women that even they cannot understand when they interact with subhuman. To them looking and interacting with incels triggers a disgusted reflex throughout their entire body which explains how they act towards ugly subhumans like us.

Other foids weigh in, maybe this is unique to OP here......NOPE
We have a guy on contract with us, he’s been there almost two years. I don’t know what it is, but I have this intense, visceral reaction to him. He revolts me on every level. The thought of some poor woman having to be intimate with him makes me physically nauseous. We all keep hoping they won’t renew his contract but we’re not hopeful. No-one likes him, but for me it has a depth I’ve never experienced before. It’s like all the red flags are waving….in my stomach.
Trucel IT work just be his very existence triggers foids and literally revolts her on every level :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: They literally think he is so subhuman that he shouldn't be allowed near women and pray that he won't come back and do his job. He never did anything to them besides exist. Also confirming that red flags are not about le personality but triggering this disgust reflex foids have for subhuman
Don’t ignore that marching band in your GI tract. I’m not saying he’s a bad guy. I am saying that in 40+ years, I have regretted every single time ignored my gut, and I have zero regrets about each time I listened. While I may have missed a few gems, my negative male experiences dropped considerably when I started listening to my gut.

Fuck that judging a book by its cover bs. If he sets off your alarms, keep your distance.
Yup, final conformation that its not about le personality, if your subhuman and trigger this in foids its fucking ovER. They even admit it that its about looks lmao

Last edited:
I've seen also men express strong feelings of repugnance around sub5s, very brutal

I want IT to touch this. See the Mental Gymnastics they put on display

Haha girl, I’m sorry, must be awful to have him right there and be grossed out. I’m not much of a religious person but I’ll throw a lil prayer for him to not get renewed.

I’ve been told to follow that instinct, that If someone makes you feel a certain way you should trust it and create space but It really makes me wonder… what are the conditions for a person to make us feel this way? Truly a mystery
"I follow that instinct which conviently lets me trust chad and keeps disgusting subhumans away, but I am good persona and not shallow like incels say :foidSoy:"

I’m not a misogynist for nothing.

I want IT to touch this. See the Mental Gymnastics they put on display
They literally won't this foid is word for word admitting to the blackpill but retards need to keep the bluepill alive through mass delusion so they won't

Wow, another glorious reddit thread.

I’m not a misogynist for nothing.
This shit is obvious you can see it in the way they act, but society brainwashes us to forget what we already know

"Honestly, I can’t recall a time when it wasn’t towards a man"

Pretend shocked

"JuSt Be CoNfIdEnT & HaVe A GrEaT PeRs0nAlItY!":foidSoy::soy:

"JuSt Be CoNfIdEnT & HaVe A GrEaT PeRs0nAlItY!":foidSoy::soy:
You see it was clearly his personality when itcel caused all the foids to be disgusted when he fixed their computers :soy:

Snapshot wwwredditcom 1700517027400

Straight from the whorses mouth

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17p2l7q/does_anyone_else_get_instinctively_repulsed_by/

Foids basically confess what we all expect, that when they encounter someone with suboptimal genes, even when they aren't trucels they get a visceral feeling of absolute disgust.

Just be yourselves bro :feelsugh:

Literally proof that their is a socio biological hatred that overtakes women that even they cannot understand when they interact with subhuman. To them looking and interacting with incels triggers a disgusted reflex throughout their entire body which explains how they act towards ugly subhumans like us.

Other foids weigh in, maybe this is unique to OP here......NOPE

Trucel IT work just be his very existence triggers foids and literally revolts her on every level :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: They literally think he is so subhuman that he shouldn't be allowed near women and pray that he won't come back and do his job. He never did anything to them besides exist. Also confirming that red flags are not about le personality but triggering this disgust reflex foids have for subhuman

Yup, final conformation that its not about le personality, if your subhuman and trigger this in foids its fucking ovER. They even admit it that its about looks lmao

that whole subreddit is made by women for women. All they talk about is men. Go check the hot or all time top posts and its just full of posts about men. These feminist women are the ones that think the most about men because they hate men. They arent feminist to empower woman but actually the quite opposite. They are feminist to hate on men.

“everything is sickening to me“
Give Up No GIF by deathwishinc

Yes. They hate ugly men and they want ugly men to die.

that whole subreddit is made by women for women.
This is inaccurate since they let trannies on there even though the site is called two xx and trannies only have one lmao

I hope these whores are traumatized by my lack of showers and teeth brushing.

Man . . . This was ragefuel. Makes a lot of sense now why they give sub5 reactions; it’s biological/instinctive. The empathetic gender strikes again.

Foids need to be controlled and forced to fuck subhumans

Man . . . This was ragefuel. Makes a lot of sense now why they give sub5 reactions; it’s biological/instinctive. The empathetic gender strikes again.
B-but you just have to improoooove and touch grass bro, just work on your hobbies and you will get a gf, there's someone out there for everybody, stop being so misogynistic :soy:

Anyone who denies or even minimizes looks is INSANE.

B-BUT... LE EMPATETHIC GENDERINO!

it’s biological/instinctive.
I object with this , because why would you expect to have sex with every single man you see ? It’s not an ideal argument . Especially in todays time where u can go on any form of social media and see an attractive dude hit him up and fuck him . It’s purely to be evil and wretched. So essentially that bully you for no reason and then go fuck chad anyways . Which they could’ve done without bullying u

May Hamas reign rape and knives strapped with dynamite upon that sub

Brutal, but not unexpected. It's threads like this from the foids' own subreddits that eventually redpilled me. Straight from the horse's mouth.

Women love to pretend they're not shallow and they talk a big game about caring soo much about personality, but in truth, they don't give a shit about it. But we already knew this.

Fucking BRUTAL. Everyone should bookmark posts like this to read when they're getting too bluepilled. Harsh reminder of reality.

Foids are slaves to their biology and evil nature. Foids dont have empathy for us subhumans cause theyre designed to kill off bad subhuman genes. Trucels like us are a threat to them as they feel their eggs, inside their womb is precious to them, with something dear stolen from them if an ugly guy even dares to imagine it. It’s a reflexive action more than anything else.

Damn that's absolutely brutal. Lots of women will hate your guts bc you simply EXIST. How much you wanna bet these men they are repulsed by are Chad?

LMAO :lul: fat ugly disgusting single moms on reddit unironically describing « the icks » :foidSoy: indirectly … foids are so fucking retarded holy shit :feelskek: oh and empathetic gender btw :feelsclown:
IMG 1131

Last edited:
IT rapes babies and think they are chads

shocking (not really)

foids are physical creatures, who enjoy being penetrated. if they don't want you being 'close to them' or 'pushy', they typically aren't going to like you anyway

even if they still interact with you, they'll get bored and annoyed. why? because you're not close or pushy, and aren't giving them any real sensations or excitement. it's not like foids actually care about ideas and concepts jfl

bluepillers just want 'unwanted' males to know their place, their 'advice' is never really meant to help. they created a society where people can barely touch foids in public now, so shit like cold approaching etc. barely has a point - and it wasn't a great bet percentage-wise anyway. it's all just bs in the end

LMAO :lul: fat ugly disgusting single moms on reddit unironically describing « the icks » :foidSoy: indirectly … foids are so fucking retarded holy shit :feelskek: oh and empathetic gender btw :feelsclown:View attachment 964863
jlf single mothers mostly think they're still the young promiscuous shits they were when they got banged up, and act like it.

except that they're much older now, and are ugly. doesn't matter, they'll still be more demanding than they're worth. and ultimately their children will suffer because of it

I've seen also men express strong feelings of repugnance around sub5s, very brutal
Yeah I can tell that chadlites don't wanna speak to me. Some htns also

jfl 'muh vibe'

maybe these people have a bad aura!

idk why foids and effeminate numales like to talk as if they're picking up on people's spiritual vibes or w/e when they're just retarded and make irrational assumptions based on their prior dislike
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Funny how the ability to pick on those bad vibes for their safety is completely useless at saving them from being killed by dark triad psychopathic Chads,

completely incapable of detecting predatory females despite 17% of women flat-out admitting to have sexually coerced someone at least once in their lifes and even more admitting it when asked indirectly, not to mention that most domestic violence is perpetrated by women,

approximately 17% of heterosexual women have sexually coerced a man sometime during their lifetime.

But, at least, this magic sixth sense can tell them that the ugly, quiet, shy, subhuman dude at work is dangerous and should never be approached:feelstrash::feelsBox:. You got that ladies:feelzez::yes:.

Peek-A-Boo Celebration GIF by Red Bull