Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foids and simps love to make fun of trucels

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Putin, drop a nuke and annihilate all NT Balkaners
★★★★★
When I was in high school I would go outside to buy myself something from the local shop and there would be normies and foids standing there on a bench. Upon seeing me those normies would start yelling how the girl next to them had a crush on me and I knew that was not the case so always whenever that happened it was really embarrassing for me because I was aware that the foid indeed had no interest in me. The foid in question would say something like "ewwww" or just stare at me weirdly with a disgust sometimes they would straight up say nah that's not true stop lying to the normie who made up this claim. That happened to me quite a lot during High School and I would not say anything in return due to how embarrassed I was and I just kept walking. The foids also happened to be good looking always and way out of my league. Oh, and sometimes they would lie that I had a crush on some girl right in front of her and that was even more embarrassing. I realized that I was a trucel due to how people treated me on a daily basis. I realize that this is not how normies and above average looking people are being treated like It's just us trucels.

It's even worse when you can't distinguish what is insult or something genuine.

It's even worse when you can't distinguish what is insult or something genuine.
yeah i cannot really distinguish present day if a foid lied to me about liking me. I'd probably ask her if she is mocking me.

Brutal story man. I experienced similar things… my interest in girls was basically weaponized by bitches to embarrass me.

foids and simps love to make fun of trucels

IT in a nutshell

Both are like two peas in a pod in regard to cruelty

I used to be able to cope heavily with video games in highschool, to the point I could just forget about everything else. I miss being able to do that

I used to be able to cope heavily with video games in highschool, to the point I could just forget about everything else. I miss being able to do that
what did you play ?

"ewwww" or just stare at me weirdly with a disgust" The same reactions i garnered for 25 years it ain't easy.

Thanks for reigniting my school PTSD lol.

The foid in question would say something like "ewwww" or just stare at me weirdly with a disgust sometimes

ive had this type of situation many times and thinking back on it it still fucking hurts

Attachments

• rope.pepe.png
    rope.pepe.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
Exactly same things happen to me in high school.

Yup. When I was bullied or being made fun of by other school peers (early teenage years), that's when I started introducing myself into 14/7 computer addiction... and here I am.

When I was in the 5th grade I had a popular kid try to embarrass me in front of a girl asking if I liked her or saying I did right in front of her and I said something along the lines of not like that, but as a friend which wasn’t even true I barely ever talked to her or anyone. Might have been based looking back if it made her feel unattractive cause she was. :feelskek: