Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids are becoming sugar babies to pay for college

I am not a whore. Past is past teehee

Just be a female: Then you can pay off your college tuition just because of your vagina. Men on the other hand has to work hard for YEARS to pay it off.

I wouldnt pay 1000$ for any woman in the world
Well as a poorcel I wouldn't either but if I were a rich businessman I think it's ultimately cheaper than a wife and you get new fresh pussies all the time rather than always the same aging one.

A grand for one-time fuck? She better be 18, model tier and willing to take it up every hole for hours.

Y'know, I don't mind if I end up getting a girlfriend who has fucked like 10 guys before me. I'm more afraid that if I end up getting a girlfriend she'll have ended up being a sugar baby, or a camwhore, or posted shit to subs like /r/gonewild, or anything like that. A sexually promiscuous girlfriend is one thing, a whore is a whole nother' animal.

Must be tempting for atheistic girls who lack a moral compass.

Meanwhile their looksmatch is wageslaving at mcdonalds and barley paying off rent let alone student debt.

This may be one of the worst time periods to be a male.

Must be tempting for atheistic girls who lack a moral compass.
You're that naive to believe that most of these women aren't women of faith? This is tremendous giga cope.

Y'know, I don't mind if I end up getting a girlfriend who has fucked like 10 guys before me. I'm more afraid that if I end up getting a girlfriend she'll have ended up being a sugar baby, or a camwhore, or posted shit to subs like /r/gonewild, or anything like that. A sexually promiscuous girlfriend is one thing, a whore is a whole nother' animal.

unless she's 14, shes gonna have fucked exponentially more guys than 10

unless she's 14, shes gonna have fucked exponentially more guys than 10
Sure, if you're fucking a 7/10 or above.
I'd imagine a 4/10 or so wouldn't have more than 10 while they're in their early 20s.

Well as a poorcel I wouldn't either but if I were a rich businessman I think it's ultimately cheaper than a wife and you get new fresh pussies all the time rather than always the same aging one.
its still cuckery,

And here I am risking leg and limb to pay for college in the military and all a fem needs to do is fuck some thirsty old geezer.

Their the same thing, your a cuck if you want either.

For a grand bitch better be a 11/10 virgin blue eyed blonde who will obey your every command

Their the same thing, your a cuck if you want either.
Lmao, you're the type of nigga that says dumb shit like this, but would immediately become a blue pilled soyboy the moment a literal prostitute wanted to use you for betabux.

Lmao, you're the type of nigga that says dumb shit like this, but would immediately become a blue pilled soyboy the moment a literal prostitute wanted to use you for betabux.
Nah, don’t lower me to your level of delusion. If your thirsty and desperate enough to cuff a bitch who had a whole basketball team run a train on her. You’re a cuck. I know a bitch who lives with a guy just for a place to stay and weed. She’s not even fucking him just leading him on. Niggas like you learn the hard way.

Eventually the only wealthy men will be chads. So they'll spend their teens and 20s slaying prime pussy, their 30s slaying 20s girls and then for the next few decades until their dicks stop working they'll be fucking sugar babies. JFL at the cucked generations who allowed western society to end up like this.

It pisses me off seeing how cucked modern men are. They would literally pay their whole monthly salary just so a random foid goes to college.