Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids are disgusting, fart edition

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
***Women's farts smell worse than men's***.
As hard as it is to believe, it's true. Although women and men produce the same amount of flatulence, a study conducted by Dr. Levitt found that women's farts consistently contain significantly greater concentrations of hydrogen sulfide — the stuff that makes them smell.

Their inferior anatomy is also unable to filter shit properly. female colons are a bit low as well as being about 10 centimeters long, males have rigid abdominal walls which allow the feces to move through easily and not remain in there for long. In the case of females, the waste has to linger for a while.

I dont know why men keep worshiping these vile creature. Horrible.

Gay.

Theres a difference between hating foids and favoring men over them sexually.

Last edited:
reported for defending foids faggot. fact is fact.
Didnt defend foids..
I just called you gay.
Im reporting you for having a fart fetish for guys

I have IBS as a male which is a foid disease

Who tf conducts such studies :feelswhat:

Can you guys stop hating each other

I'm talking about inkie on inkie violence

Gay.

Theres a difference between hating foids and favoring men over them sexually.
ikr. hating for their behaviors is one thing but preferring mens anatomy over foids is kinda sus

they remind me of the "foids pussies are disgusting and mens dicks are cleaner and more beautiful" kinda threads

ikr. hating for their behaviors is one thing but preferring mens anatomy over foids is kinda sus

they remind me of the "foids pussies are disgusting and mens dicks are cleaner and more beautiful" kinda threads
Cock lovers