Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are faking feeling harassed by male attention for even more male attention

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★
As we all know, foids enjoy being groped, catcalled etc. because they like male attention. So why are they pretending to not like it?

I believe, that they came up with pretending it's harmful inspired by gays abusing little boys. For men, putting stuff in them is really painful and can affect their future lives (unlike females). Toilets realized, that pretending to be hurt by that too can give them even more attention.

A hurt foid appears more feminine, vulnerable and fragile so it helps them get another cock and leave a relationship easily blaming it on trauma response. They can also use it as an excuse for the most disgusting sexual behaviors you can imagine, calling it a coping mechanism.

well, it doesnt matter if they like it or not cause if they do, they want chad to grope them, not us.

They're chad only

wtf is this glowie username

Writing here my thoughts
word of advice here: dont put your thoughts on the internet, (((they))) will find you and put you in an institution

word of advice here: dont put your thoughts on the internet, (((they))) will find you and put you in an institution
Ok, I'll try to stop myself from sharing them all. Thanks for advice

foids fake everything, everything about them is fake, their tits, ass, face, personality, etc. are all fake, they all follow what (((they))) tell them to do

foids fake everything, everything about them is fake, their tits, ass, face, personality, etc. are all fake, they all follow what (((they))) tell them to do
Yeah. And these idiots are making fun of me for enjoying (only visually, before they start to act toilet-like) fictional ones while there's no difference because they're all artificial

there's no difference because they're all artificial
exactly
a woman is just a sex doll with rights, all that plastic they put on themselves makes them no different from sex dolls

p.s: predicting this comment will end up on IT somewhere