Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are good at making you feel like shit when themselves ain’t really shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 29068
  • Start date
Deleted member 29068

Deleted member 29068

Greycel Thug
-
Like what can the foid do that I can’t do? Give birth? Ok. That’s literally it. They act like they shit don’t stink. They act snobbish all the time. They try to make it apparent that they’re not interested in you, even if you don’t care about them. Like bro I’m 3x stronger than you and I can kick your ass without even thinking. You ain’t special. You think you’re better than me because you wear fucking make up? Bitch you probably don’t even exercise and don’t even look half as good without your stupid fake up. You have no talent. Fuck outta here foids.

Its probably because men (mostly cumskins) gas them up and make them feel like they're more than what they are.

Women are weaker and less intelligent, not to mention they are barley sentient. They cannot think for themselves, have no ambition or desires, and yet they think they are gods gift to earth.

They enjoy seeing sub 8s suffer

The only thing foids have to offer is a hole. They a worthless creatures.

Something about the moisture content of water

Agreed. They can't exist without wanting to be orbited by someone. If anyone's a loser, it's them.
Its probably because men (mostly cumskins) gas them up and make them feel like they're more than what they are.

Women are weaker and less intelligent, not to mention they are barley sentient. They cannot think for themselves, have no ambition or desires, and yet they think they are gods gift to earth.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure retardcel could easily beat up a foid. Foids ain’t shit
6E12A757 ECE7 491B AF54 732766E674EC

Foids are basically overrated since the origins of the human race.
So practically is the human race the one to blame.
And yeah I hate foids.

toilets are NPCs, GrAYcel