Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids are inherently evil

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
All foids are exactly the same, And every foid ever born and to be born, hates ugly guys. Its been known for mothers to kill their ugly infant sons in some places, when these babies do not measure up to that ugliness norm. UI (ugliness index) of 10 is the ones they hate most.

Ugly guys are a threat to them as they feel their eggs, inside their womb is precious to them, with something dear stolen from them if an ugly guy even dares to imagine it. It’s a reflexive action more than anything else.

Last edited:
All foids are exactly the same, And every foid ever born and to be born, hates ugly guys. Its been known for mothers to kill their ugly infant sons in some places, when these babies do not measure up to that ugliness norm. UI (ugliness index) of 10 is the ones they hate most.

Ugly guys are a threat to them as they feel their eggs, indeed their womb is precious to them, with something dear stolen from them if an ugly guy even dares to imagine it. It’s a reflexive action more than anything else.
And then they fail to realize (because of their small foid lizard brains) that means their eggs are corrupted, I mean think about it. They procreate and make an ugly child, their half of the problem.

They should :feelsrope:(in video game) aswell to fix the issue permanently

Yeah they hate us but I want to hatefuck IT foids. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

For what, they’re all ugly as fuck sand niggers :feelsseriously:
I don't mind, I would still want to hatefuck them :feelsohh::feelsohh: spit on their face and then make them deepthroat my ugly incel cock :feelshehe: