Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are so much happier, more positive, and more energized than men now.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Most guys I see walking around just look dejected, tired, bored, or downright depressed. Foids on the other hand are usually always with friends, smiling, or at least just looking content. You can see the same pattern paralleled on the way they act online. Take reddit for example

Male reddit profile: Frequently participates in arguments, each comment the length of an essay, Carefully citing sources, making sure not to use logical fallacies, etc. Doesn't matter if it's Friday night or Monday morning. Frequently participates in subreddits like /r/depression, /r/socialanxiety, /r/NoFap/other coping subreddits. Comments have a serious tone and rarely jokes around.

Foid profile: every comment is written like this! so positive and healthy! look at what I made! look at this photo of me! hey guys my boyfriend just did X! Overall foids just don't have a damn problem on their minds. If they do talk about politics/actual issues it'll be over shit that doesn't even affect them, just whatever is topical at that point in time.

Yes, women are carefree because they're wanted. Men are worried because they're not.

yep. foids phones are ALWAYS the same with tons of people they are texting and normal guys might get a text once in a while

Average man and women live in different realities. The female is valued the and the male is disposable.

Yes, women are carefree because they're wanted. Men are worried because they're not.
Yeah. This is a seriously problem. I’ve realized this too. It seems as though any dude who doesn’t have a girl with him, seems really dead or starving for any sort of female attention.

Women have too much and are becoming narcissistic, men have too little and are becoming depressed.

They are fucking vampires dude. Energy and resource vampires. It makes me sick

Most guys I see walking around just look dejected, tired, bored, or downright depressed. Foids on the other hand are usually always with friends, smiling, or at least just looking content. You can see the same pattern paralleled on the way they act online. Take reddit for example

Male reddit profile: Frequently participates in arguments, each comment the length of an essay, Carefully citing sources, making sure not to use logical fallacies, etc. Doesn't matter if it's Friday night or Monday morning. Frequently participates in subreddits like /r/depression, /r/socialanxiety, /r/NoFap/other coping subreddits. Comments have a serious tone and rarely jokes around.

Foid profile: every comment is written like this! so positive and healthy! look at what I made! look at this photo of me! hey guys my boyfriend just did X! Overall foids just don't have a damn problem on their minds. If they do talk about politics/actual issues it'll be over shit that doesn't even affect them, just whatever is topical at that point in time.
That is a great observation regarding male/female profiles — that’s been my observation as well.

Their enjoyment and ease in life is coming at the expense of the drained and lifelessness feeling many low tier normies and incels are subject to and suffer from tbh

Not much happiness to be found when you're not a Chad in today's society. You get up early in the morning to go to work where no one appreciates you. At the end of the day, you get your meager pay, most of which will be spend on bills, rent and food anyway, making you essentially no different from a medieval serf toiling in the fields of his feudal lord. Most of your taxes will be redistributed to women and foreigners. The rest will be stolen by the politicians and other government officials themselves. Each year the taxes go up a bit more. Each year more and more rights are taken away from you in the name of public security. Each year the bureaucracy gets a bit more complex and inefficient. Each year gets progressively worse than the other. You have to deal with it alone, because no one really cares about you. Even normalfag men are aware of it, thus the skyrocket high number of suicides and substance abuse. There's no sunshine and rainbows every time I go out looking.

It’s tough to be unwanted and rejected. Hopefully we will come out tougher on the other end

It’s tough to be unwanted and rejected. Hopefully we will come out tougher on the other end
Reddit_is_for_cucks

today , the whole world is around them and about them
all of their experiences are positive
their past and present encourages them to live a happier life
and that's ofc the opposite of a male's life

Yeah well if you're getting what you want & your own way all the time no shit.

Actually some foids do look discontented and miserable.

Tall rich good looking Chads are already taken and the only option they have is to settle with ethnic males.

But OF COURSE most don't wanna do that and so are miserable especially the ones that have college debt and are working some menial job that doesn't require a college degree.

Last edited:
Everything in today's world is reduced to sexual appeal. Every woman has high sexual appeal. Only some men have any sexual appeal.

When you're living on tutorial mode, why would you worry about strife. That's only for loser ugly guys.

I think this lasts until their late 20's-mid 30's, the age they realize they'll end up miserable (since they can't get chad to commit)

I have happiness envy

Are you surprised though? If I got the amount of attention women do I'd be fucking buzzing

Foids are happier than men because they're more privileged than men. There's nothing deep or complex about it. A billionaire is happier than a homeless man for the same reason.

The reason it looks so extreme nowadays, even though foids have always had biological privilege, is that the equalizer of the past (patriarchy) has been removed. Patriarchy was actually equality, since the male political privilege it provided was nothing more than a balance to the female biological privilege that has always existed.
Not much happiness to be found when you're not a Chad in today's society. You get up early in the morning to go to work where no one appreciates you. At the end of the day, you get your meager pay, most of which will be spend on bills, rent and food anyway, making you essentially no different from a medieval serf toiling in the fields of his feudal lord. Most of your taxes will be redistributed to women and foreigners. The rest will be stolen by the politicians and other government officials themselves. Each year the taxes go up a bit more. Each year more and more rights are taken away from you in the name of public security. Each year the bureaucracy gets a bit more complex and inefficient. Each year gets progressively worse than the other. You have to deal with it alone, because no one really cares about you. Even normalfag men are aware of it, thus the skyrocket high number of suicides and substance abuse. There's no sunshine and rainbows every time I go out looking.

Actually, medieval serfs only worked 3 days per week, and didn't have to deal with feminist bullshit, so modern men are actually much worse off than they were.

i cant imagine not being worn down and depressed as a dude nowadays tbh

I feel like I saw this exact same thread, word for word, 2 or 3 years ago on here

I feel like I saw this exact same thread, word for word, 2 or 3 years ago on here
I made it because I remembered an old thread with the same idea about men looking depressed but I couldn't find it. It might not have been on this forum.

I have also made threads with the exact same subject twice because I forgot i'd already made it jfl, so often I'll go to post a thread and see one of my own under the "is this being discussed already" thing :lul:

Deja vu, This is a repost

fuck nvm its the original im just confused

foids live the easy life. everything is handed to them these days. everything is easier. not even childbirth is painful nowadays with anathesia.

for every happy foid there's a soulless man subsizing her happiness, either in the form of child support, simp-money, betabuxxing, divorcerape asset-sale, soy-donations, government welfare money forcefully collected from wagecucks, unwarranted high wages simply coz she has a pussy etc. etc. etc. the list goes on and on.

its a tyranny at this point. a silent tyranny. and we are the only ones able to see through that bullshit. the rest are still blind to this.
Foids are happier than men because they're more privileged than men. There's nothing deep or complex about it. A billionaire is happier than a homeless man for the same reason.

The reason it looks so extreme nowadays, even though foids have always had biological privilege, is that the equalizer of the past (patriarchy) has been removed. Patriarchy was actually equality, since the male political privilege it provided was nothing more than a balance to the female biological privilege that has always existed.

Actually, medieval serfs only worked 3 days per week, and didn't have to deal with feminist bullshit, so modern men are actually much worse off than they were.
Are you surprised though? If I got the amount of attention women do I'd be fucking buzzing
Yeah. This is a seriously problem. I’ve realized this too. It seems as though any dude who doesn’t have a girl with him, seems really dead or starving for any sort of female attention.

Women have too much and are becoming narcissistic, men have too little and are becoming depressed.
Went out for a walk yesterday and I couldn't help but notice this. Guys basically look soulless, while girls are always together and laughing about stupid trivial shit.
Hamonmaxxx
Their enjoyment and ease in life is coming at the expense of the drained and lifelessness feeling many low tier normies and incels are subject to and suffer from tbh
Yeah well if you're getting what you want & your own way all the time no shit.

Average man and women live in different realities. The female is valued the and the male is disposable.
it's over.

you're from the bearenstein universe

they are literal parasites

I'd be happy too if I was receiving dozens of simp compliments per day telling me how great and beautiful I am, and get paid just for breathing air.

They always have been.

Islam is right about women.

I think this lasts until their late 20's-mid 30's, the age they realize they'll end up miserable (since they can't get chad to commit)
That’s cope they’re lives will never suck

Life on easy mode.

I wish I was carefree.

You know Islam gave women rights 1300 years before the west did, right? Rights to property, divorce, choosing a partner, etc.
What about now?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back