Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids are ugly on the inside, and that makes them ugly on the outside.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
On the anniversary of Bianca Devlin’s death, @goydivision made a thread about the event, and he included a number of photos:

The first photos showed Bianca in her living form, as she presented herself to the world through social media. This was an idealized form of herself that she believed to be most attractive.
Then the last photo showed the dead Bianca in the car seat, blankly staring into space. This was an image she obviously would not have approved to be seen in public.

As I examined and compared the living and dead photos, I was struck by how different they were. They seemed to me to be photographs of two entirely different people -- one acceptable and one not. The blank expression in the dead photo had similarities to the “thousand-cock stare,” but there was a crucial difference that’s hard to pinpoint. And that difference allowed for forgiveness. Forgiveness of what? The forgiveness of being a living female, a conscious and sentient female.

A foid is basically a piece of shit wrapped in a pretty packaging. But the grossness of the female spirit still shows through in the living photos -- in her bitchy expression, in her high-handed arrogance evident from her expressions. And then that shitty spirit contaminates the outside and makes foids ugly to look at as well. But that ugliness isn't natural. It's learned by us and has replaced the original beauty we were able to see. Now we're blind to that beauty, or at least, I am.

Living foids move. A lot of the beauty of the female evaporates in movement. And what do foids do when moving? They twerk, they dance, they scoff, they suck dick, they have sex. But once movement and consciousness is removed, a foid returns to the original beauty that was her birthright from the start. Then we see it was not really the body itself that is ugly, but the consciousness beneath the flesh, the animating spirit. And that spirit has desecrated the concept of feminine beauty by tainting the outside of a foid with its ugliness.

nah foids are just ugly on the outside because they're foids.

But sex dolls and anime figurines aren't ugly.
The consciousness is what makes them ugly.

But sex dolls and anime figurines aren't ugly.
The consciousness is what makes them ugly.
i misread the title + meant to say inside tbh

Good post, I can relate to a lot of it. I've never thought to compare corpses and 2D girls, but you have a point. I might be able to love something like a doll because there is no consciousness present which is divorced from the ideal of the doll within my mind. It's the existence of the unknowable other which makes love impossible, as strange as that might sound. I can't love which that which is outside of my reality, because I don't even know who I'm supposed to love. "Love" between two people is a bit of a misconception. Assuming that love isn't being used in place of lust, what's actually meant is that each person loves an idea of the other, solely present within themselves.

This is one of the reasons (definitely not the only one though) why I wouldn't want to create some fully conscious version of my waifu. Whether biological or artificial, it wouldn't even be her. Thinking about this, it becomes clear to me that it would be difficult to create an ideal version of her within the physical world. I guess the only solution would be to create the body, but for me to have control over it in some way, like some sort of mental link. Although this is probably impossible for a myriad of different reasons, it's interesting to think about because it reveals what I actually want.

Good post, I can relate to a lot of it. I've never thought to compare corpses and 2D girls, but you have a point. I might be able to love something like a doll because there is no consciousness present which is divorced from the ideal of the doll within my mind. It's the existence of the unknowable other which makes love impossible, as strange as that might sound. I can't love which that which is outside of my reality, because I don't even know who I'm supposed to love. "Love" between two people is a bit of a misconception. Assuming that love isn't being used in place of lust, what's actually meant is that each person loves an idea of the other, solely present within themselves.

This is one of the reasons (definitely not the only one though) why I wouldn't want to create some fully conscious version of my waifu. Whether biological or artificial, it wouldn't even be her. Thinking about this, it becomes clear to me that it would be difficult to create an ideal version of her within the physical world. I guess the only solution would be to create the body, but for me to have control over it in some way, like some sort of mental link. Although this is probably impossible for a myriad of different reasons, it's interesting to think about because it reveals what I actually want.

When we learned the blackpill, something was stolen from us. A vital piece of us died.

Men are meant to project their dreams and ideals onto a living, breathing canvas. That's what allows us to live and cope. But once this becomes impossible through knowledge, we are condemned to project this ideal onto the dead (foids who die young before their virginity is lost, etc.) or at least unliving "foids" (waifus, tulpas). But these are only receptacles for what's already part of us and it's predictable and "known" (a dead discovery) to a certain extent. It's like a mental masturabation of sorts.

When we learned the blackpill, something was stolen from us. A vital piece of us died.

Men are meant to project their dreams and ideals onto a living, breathing canvas. That's what allows us to live and cope. But once this becomes impossible through knowledge, we are condemned to project this ideal onto the dead (foids who die young before their virginity is lost, etc.) or at least unliving "foids" (waifus, tulpas). But these are only receptacles for what's already part of us and it's predictable and "known" (a dead discovery) to a certain extent. It's like a mental masturabation of sorts.
It's hard to say whether we actually gain more than we lose by becoming blackpilled. I suppose men like us do, as we can't get relationships anyway. Holding onto an illusion doesn't bring us any comfort when we can never actually have access to it. For us it isn't actually a cope, but more like an ever-present pain which we need not have bother us.

Or at least that's how I see it anyway.

The simpcel who went ER on her did the right thing.

It's hard to say whether we actually gain more than we lose by becoming blackpilled. I suppose men like us do, as we can't get relationships anyway. Holding onto an illusion doesn't bring us any comfort when we can never actually have access to it. For us it isn't actually a cope, but more like an ever-present pain which we need not have bother us.

Or at least that's how I see it anyway.

I agree. I would choose blackpilled over not. Knowledge is always better. Disillusion is necessary to complete the narrative of life.

If only foids would conduct themselves better.

ITcels will stop touching children just this once because of your thread, feel honored :feelsYall:

ITcels will stop touching children just this once because of your thread, feel honored :feelsYall:

I'm pretty sure nothing I say can prevent them from molesting children.

This needs to be in Must-Read Content.

@SergeantIncel
@Master
@mental_out
@knajjd
@i_a_m_i
@cocksucker
@GoffSystemQB
@WithoutMe
@retarded_dumbshit
@Ryo_Hazuki
@blickpall

Based beyond reckoning. Whore got what she fucking deserved.

I mean they'll stop touching kids for 0.00001s to screencap this thread

Oh, I see.
I don't really care whether children get molested or not, tbh.
I have my own problems to deal with.