Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over foids be so cruel to me

Norf

Norf

This wilderness will not consume us
-
i was in a bar for the first time in years and drinking a burrrrr, then this foid started looking at me, so i looked at her, she smiled and kept repeating the same process for like 30 mins, so i called the waiter and asked him to deliver safely a piece of paper containing my phone number (as this was the first time a foid looked at me) he did, then she left the bar and actually texted me later just to tell me that she has a crush on someone else… life(foids) is cruel :fuk:

Hm, at least you actually did something about it. For some reason I have real trouble acting on things like that these days.

Dude, that's what you're wallowing in? A random whore in a bar TAKES YOUR NUMBER and she ALSO TEXTS you, and you are saying life is cruel to you? Bitch, you don't know cruel. Stop being a pussy, you didn't even know her. Plus she took your number and texted you. Where the fuck is the cruelty? Like wtf.

Dude, that's what you're wallowing in? A random whore in a bar TAKES YOUR NUMBER and she ALSO TEXTS you, and you are saying life is cruel to you? Bitch, you don't know cruel. Stop being a pussy, you didn't even know her. Plus she took your number and texted you. Where the fuck is the cruelty? Like wtf.
Exactly some of us have it so much harder. Like women wouldn't even look at us without a face of disgust and yet he still complains that a foid rejected him. At least she looked at him and texted him.

Exactly some of us have it so much harder. Like women wouldn't even look at us without a face of disgust and yet he still complains that a foid rejected him. At least she looked at him and texted him.
Amen brother.

she was just playing with me and clearly had no intentions in having any further relations with me

women like being desired she probably was doing it on purpose and all she texted me was “i have a crush on someone else sorry” she clearly just wanted to insult me great persona

If you still have hope for ascension, life wasn’t cruel enough to you yet

There are so many failed Normogroids on here that are going to bar drinking and trying their shots with foids

she messaged you instead of calling the police. fakecel