Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids btfo

• Thread starter Deleted member 38579
  • Start date
Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-

Foids will never change. Do you blame a dog for barking?

Do you blame a dog for barking?
A dog has an owner whom I could blame, unless it's a stray dog. Foids used to have owners who could be held accountable for their retarded actions - men - but now they're """strong""" and independent, therefore yes, they should 100% be blamed for their NPC behaviour. But yes, they'll never change regardless, especially since most men are simps who don't hold them accountable.

i think even dogs iqmog foids tbh

A dog has an owner whom I could blame, unless it's a stray dog. Foids used to have owners who could be held accountable for their retarded actions - men - but now they're """strong""" and independent, therefore yes, they should 100% be blamed for their NPC behaviour. But yes, they'll never change regardless, especially since most men are simps who don't hold them accountable.
dogs are loyal and are good to be with unlike foids. jfl at dogs sentiencemogging foids.

if anyone needs to be blamed, it's men. Men allowed things to get this bad and now we're facing the consequences.

foids: be nice to women inkler and you'll get sex
also foids: haha this nice guy is so cringe he thinks he can get sex by being nice to wahmen

They constantly contradict themselves depending on the situation and come up with reasons to blame the ugly male for everything. :feelskek:
Mainly why they didnt have rights for centuries :society:

Everybody wants to ignore the past written rules when it doesnt align with their narrative :feelsclown:

Mainly why they didnt have rights for centuries :society:

Everybody wants to ignore the past written rules when it doesnt align with their narrative :feelsclown:
now they have the chance to prove they are nice and all but what they do instead is act as entitled, egoistical, obnoxious, unlikable as possible to justify sending them all back to the kitchen.

hey at least u can make the dog stop barking, foids would risk life of others and even themselves just to ride cock carousel jfl

now they have the chance to prove they are nice and all but what they do instead is act as entitled, egoistical, obnoxious, unlikable as possible to justify sending them all back to the kitchen.
They're unintentionally doing everything wrong and reminding us why they didn't deserve rights in the first place :society:

Just JFL at modern soyciety acting like our ancestors didn't give holes a chance to be equal in the past. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

cucks (aka cumskins) are the ones to blame.
sadly i have to agree with this one.
white men were the one who let feminism and sexual revolution bloom
unacceptable gay soy fucks should be executed

foids: be nice to women inkler and you'll get sex
also foids: haha this nice guy is so cringe he thinks he can get sex by being nice to wahmen
Meanwhile chads and tyrones can beat them like punching bags and still get pussy whenever they want.

High IQ meme for sure. This is the kind of content we need :bigbrain: