Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foids can go as low as they want just for fucking entertainment.

psychotic_cock69

psychotic_cock69

बलात्कारी जग्गू
★★
This was back in 2014-2015 year, i was in 8th grade (moving to 9th grade), there was this whore who would willingly come up to me, go all clingy on me and say in a really high pitched voice "high anon", that would embarass me (i was a really shy and bullied kid back then), and then she used to chase me off the entire school campus for god knows what reason. My classmates told me that she is in love with me, me being dumb and bluepilled believed that shit. Fast forward to 2017, i confessed to her and guess what, she called her chads and got me shamed publicly. Everyone in that school even the teachers made fun of me until the day i left that school.

Since that day i learned that "if you look ugly and some woman is approaching you, its probably she needs something from you or you are in deep trouble" , in 2019, same shit happened with me again, a foid of my class was rubbing my leg with her foot (other foids were watching her) while i was discussing a physics problem with bunch of other faggots. I did not react, froze until she got up and left. She thought she could do that same shit she did to other normies.

When women see vulnerable men, they try to make fun of them. And seeing women alive makes me hate them even more.

Not to mention, i have teeth with huge gaps in between them, yellow in colour

foids NEVER came up to me even as a joke. fag off

Yes it's a lesson learned early for a truecel, if a women comes up to me, I turn my back to her unless its work related, hell a woman asked me for help at work the other day, I said no, turned out she wanted help opening a jar of marmelade xD still said no

Yes it's a lesson learned early for a truecel, if a women comes up to me, I turn my back to her unless its work related, hell a woman asked me for help at work the other day, I said no, turned out she wanted help opening a jar of marmelade xD still said no
kek, not helping foids is such a based thing to do

in pajeetland
my westerncentric mind thought you live in the west. im a curry as well but if you thought the situation you described was brutal you would hate to live in the west. foids dont even interact with you here