Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids cry about how female pro athletes are paid less than men but they would still complain if professional foid's sports made more

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
If foid's professional sports were to somehow be more entertaining than men's professional sports (like WNBA and NBA) if WNBA players made more and it had more views than the NBA femoidists would still be complaining by accusing us of being creeps and demand we switch to watching men's professional sports.

The only sports foids are good at is in fretting and complaining

water, foids aren't as good

i'd only watch womens sports if it has good fap material.
I don't watch any sports but I have masterbated to female "athletes"

Most foids are happy about the pay gap honestly, they hate seeing foid athletes on TV mog them

Yep.

If foid sports made more money than men sports, they would complain of being 'objectified'.

Female sports are objectively bad. They're weaker, less agile, less skilled, less impressive.

Only real reason to watch them is to look at the foids' asses. But then feminists would complain about that. Feminists will always find something to complain about, it's in their ideology.

Yep.

If foid sports made more money than men sports, they would complain of being 'objectified'.

Female sports are objectively bad. They're weaker, less agile, less skilled, less impressive.

Only real reason to watch them is to look at the foids' asses. But then feminists would complain about that. Feminists will always find something to complain about, it's in their ideology.
The same mfs crying about being objectified would shake their ass in public half naked in the gym with no shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back