Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foids doing virginity pledge to their dads

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

...until they meet a chad :lul:

yeah and those same dads pay for their daughters college so they can get gang banged by frat chads :feelskek: (I mean let's be honest, they start doing that since middle school)

They all already lost virginity, they lie to appease to their tradcuck dads.

Shannon is fatherless. As are my half-cousins.

That just means anal

They’re probably prostitutes with a body count of 15+ by now

Their fathers are cucks for thinking this is what will stop them.

I always thought this shit was kind of weird. I get that they maybe think they can convince their daughters to give up on chad cock for a couple more years, but this just strikes me as a pretty cucked way of going about it. If you really don't want her messing around, they sell chastity belts online. That should be the new school dress code.

They all already lost virginity, they lie to appease to their tradcuck dads.
this is all an act so that they do not have to settle with a ugly normie
They’re probably prostitutes with a body count of 15+ by now
foids cannot stay without validation. they want attention for remaining virgin what a clown world.

Then they will pledge to their mothers that they will ride every chads cock. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Even if they aren't whores, they're obviously saving it up for trad chad so there's nothing to be excited about here

Even if they aren't whores, they're obviously saving it up for trad chad so there's nothing to be excited about here
Over if you aren't a 6'6 Devout Evangelical Christian who goes to church every Sunday, never misses a prayer and has millions in his bank account.

White virgins are as mythical as unicorns

Her dad already fucked her

reminds me of this shit lol

Just give dad yer virginity