Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids doing what they do best: Attention whoring

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/marinaaoterop/status/1462088821118582795?s=20

"People give me bad looks is disgusting, I'm doing this totallyf for justice not for attention or likes :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" No sheit you're dressing like hooker (literally) and annoying people doing their jobs just because they're not wearing a stupid mask that is useless anyway unless you replace it each 6 hours, which of course no one does. Also stupid bitch yes the economy is more important than "muh human lives", without economy there's no food, transport and energy, and without food, transport and energy we all die. Probably she thinks "the economy" is just hedge funds managers and real estate speculation, typical retarded commie thought. I hope one of those cops goes George Floyd on her kek. In Minecraft pvp of course.

Fuck her for saying "the government deems the economy more important than human lives" and dressing like a hooker while attention whoring but still, also fuck cops for enforcing the BS laws (no matter if they're hypocrites or not).

>only towering over manlet cop while wearing 15 inch heels
>pig this pig that, look at me i'm a whore
w o m a n m o m e n t

Couldn't watch more than 15 secs at such display of whorish retardation.

Why cant the cops just not shoot her. Annoying bitch.

What are they for God's love!
A mix of brain damaged entity and child behavior,I don't know why we have to deal with this .

View: https://twitter.com/marinaaoterop/status/1462088821118582795?s=20

"People give me bad looks is disgusting, I'm doing this totallyf for justice not for attention or likes :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" No sheit you're dressing like hooker (literally) and annoying people doing their jobs just because they're not wearing a stupid mask that is useless anyway unless you replace it each 6 hours, which of course no one does. Also stupid bitch yes the economy is more important than "muh human lives", without economy there's no food, transport and energy, and without food, transport and energy we all die. Probably she thinks "the economy" is just hedge funds managers and real estate speculation, typical retarded commie thought. I hope one of those cops goes George Floyd on her kek. In Minecraft pvp of course.

God not even 2 seconds into the video and I'm already telling myself to turn it off. Tiktok whores are so pretentious, they can't shut the fuck up for once without doing something for views. It's like they can't be satisfied, so they go around doing this hysterical shit.

Zog enforces know it's a fraud

They should have stomped her mask into her face! - in dk police truck

I would have done more than give her a bad look:feelsjuice:

Disgusting. If an incel was "stalking" her, she would call those same "pigs" for help.

Why cant the cops just not shoot her. Annoying bitch.
Because it's a she.

97% of the people shot by cops in America are men. Pussy pass goes long way, will not see a #malelivesmatter protest though.

She will catch an std soon

Somewhere a town is missing its whore.

Lmao that dumb bitch could barely walk in those boots :lul::lul::lul: