Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids fascination with violence and brutality is disgusting

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I never liked abuse or violence. I never felt respect for males who resorted to it.

However foids fucking LOVE brutal men. Seeing someone bully another literally gets them wet.

Why do we consider them the empathetic gender again?

They are empathetic tho, they imagine how it would feel like to be beaten by Chad and they love it.

the dark triad pill is very real

women are hybristophilic and there is plenty of evidence to support this
God IQ

i agree with broly.

Ted Bundy pill

I never liked abuse or violence. I never felt respect for males who resorted to it.

However foids fucking LOVE brutal men. Seeing someone bully another literally gets them wet.

Why do we consider them the empathetic gender again?
Yep, as we all know, empathetic traits are generally seen as effeminate in men, and—for a variety of evolutionary reasons—is seen as a vulnerability; a show of inner weakness evolutionarily.

"To explore the attractiveness of the DT personality to the other sex, 128 women rated created (male) characters designed to capture high DT facets of personality or a control personality. Physicality was held constant. Women rated the high DT character as significantly more attractive. Moreover, this greater attractiveness was not explained by correlated perceptions of Big 5 traits. These findings are considered in light of mating strategies, the evolutionary ‘arms race’ and individual differences."
(Cartera GL, Campbell AC, Muncer S. The Dark Triad personality: Attractiveness to women. Personality and Individual Differences. Volume 56, January 2014, Pages 57-61. [https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913012245])

Beating up another man is a barbaric male ritual wired into us to assert ones dominance.

This might've been useful back in the stone-age, when we had to survive against predator's and shit, but in the modern era it does more harm than good.

I can't tell you the amount of times my brother or my own father have tried to fight me out of nowhere for no goddamn reason, their lizard brain just kicks in and ignores anything resembling a rational thought.

Last edited:
Beating up another man is a barbaric male ritual wired into us to assert ones dominance.

This might've been useful back in the stone-age, when we had to survive against predator's and shit, but in the modern era it does more harm than good.

I can't tell you the amount of times my brother or my own father have tried to fight me out of nowhere for no goddamn reason, their lizard brain just takes over and ignores anything resembling a rational thought.
Yep, that's the issue: we still are (biologically-speaking) no different than prehistoric humans.

foids sure are subhuman, primitive ape like creatures.

I can't tell you the amount of times my brother or my own father have tried to fight me out of nowhere for no goddamn reason, their lizard brain just kicks in and ignores anything resembling a rational thought.
Dude not to offend you but you must be weak as fuck.

the dark triad pill is very real

Bobby Fischer IQ. The Dark Triad pill is real.

It’s beyond me that anyone calls them ‘the empathetic gender’ since they are the reason men suffer.

they only[UWSL] enjoy such acts when it's done by attractive men. if you're unattractive and act in such overly aggressive manner then your already non-existent status goes spiral downhill.[/UWSL]

one need to be at a superior position to bully. it's all about establishing a rank in the hierarchy, climbing among the social ladder.

You know I always wondered about how my peers in High School could act in such a fashion, being so barbaric when society is suppose to be about cooperation throughout its establishment. It seemed like it made no sense. But then I noticed the foidscum around them at all times laughing and giggling and looking in awe. That is when it all made sense. It is what happens when those society shitters get any pull in society. It fucking dies and Men attack other Men because Whores want it to happen. Nowadays my peers act like it never happened, like water is not wet, like the writing is not on the walls.. what they did and what they do. It is a sickening state of affairs. Because Society allows such barbarism, but then allows them to cover their tracks of all the things they have done. Acting as if nothing ever happened, I remember. E V E R Y T H I N G. Everyone can thank them when this world is and ruin, I refuse to take responsibility for what THEY did and what society has done. This is what they wanted when they muddied my mirror.. this is the price for the utter treachery of society.

I am not evil. I am just telling you how it is. It is shameful that I should be treated the way I am. I understand how Elliot Rodger felt. But I refuse to do things the same way.. throwing away my life and my social status, however little or pathetic it may be would be foolish. Better to appear as dumb as possible, as pliable as possible, as pathetic as possible. All in order to deceive. I will make myself look the most pacifistic of individuals all to hide my inner thoughts and to one day achieve my goals in the sun.
From Ted Bundy to Jeremy Meeks. The eternal Moths do enjoy the light of the Eternal Flame.
one need to be at a superior position to bully. it's all about establishing a rank in the hierarchy, climbing among the social ladder.
It is an unspoken about caste system. And it is everywhere. Talk about it and those that enjoy their status and even the slaves below them will quickly shout you down for ever speaking about it.

Last edited:
You know I always wondered about how my peers in High School could act in such a fashion, being so barbaric when society is suppose to be about cooperation throughout its establishment. It seemed like it made no sense. But then I noticed the foidscum around them at all times laughing and giggling and looking in awe. That is when it all made sense. It is what happens when those society shitters get any pull in society. It fucking dies and Men attack other Men because Whores want it to happen. Nowadays my peers act like it never happened, like water is not wet, like the writing is not on the walls.. what they did and what they do. It is a sickening state of affairs. Because Society allows such barbarism, but then allows them to cover their tracks of all the things they have done. Acting as if nothing ever happened, I remember. E V E R Y T H I N G. Everyone can thank them when this world is and ruin, I refuse to take responsibility for what THEY did and what society has done. This is what they wanted when they muddied my mirror.. this is the price for the utter treachery of society.

I am not evil. I am just telling you how it is. It is shameful that I should be treated the way I am. I understand how Elliot Rodger felt. But I refuse to do things the same way.. throwing away my life and my social status, however little or pathetic it may be would be foolish. Better to appear as dumb as possible, as pliable as possible, as pathetic as possible. All in order to deceive. I will make myself look the most pacifistic of individuals all to hide my inner thoughts and to one day achieve my goals in the sun.

From Ted Bundy to Jeremy Meeks. The eternal Moths do enjoy the light of the Eternal Flame.

It is an unspoken about caste system. And it is everywhere. Talk about it and those that enjoy their status and even the slaves below them will quickly shout you down for ever speaking about it.
I too was bullied, but all they accomplished was that now I'm an antisocial welfare leech. Well done! :feelskek:
bullying happens mostly between teenagers because theres almost no law on your back if you're younger than <18, it also happens often on confined places thus the reason for higher reports at school. places like army and prisons are way more brutal too. It's a dominance, control and power game due to hierarchy.
It happens because children are literally non-people in this cucked society and are treated like fucking garbage by everyone. That raises aggression and low self worth which explodes in bullying.

Hell, people are paranoid about talking to children even if it is their own nephew plus most adults are too self-absorbed to meaningfully help someone. The people you can get empathy from is extremely limited as a kid.

Last edited: