Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids genuinely feel rejected by the « gf standard » posts

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/150clyw/the_standards_for_being_the_girlfriend_of_the/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=action_bar

Not the first time I notice this but I came to realize the reaction those IT toilets have on each and every « standard to be my gf » is very telling about their narcissism and insatiable need for validation. Instead of brushing off those posts as exaggerated incel shitpost, they legitimately try to address each point and explain how « standard is a two way street », that « if you have such high standards no wonder youre single », « volcel ». Those whores are so blinded by the fact that they dont correspond to the ideal they know 90% of men have (a young breedable small skinny asian or white slut who shuts the fuck up and cooks you dinner) they try to explain with real arguments why this ideal is not realistic or acceptable. Lmao get rejected you dirty cunt. No one in their right mind would want a westernoid niggerified modern bitch.

Lol this incel shitposter requirements is nothing compared to the others I have read it's fine when foids can write a 30 page requirement list though

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @wereq @BataviaCel @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @DarkStarDown

They hate that even ugly men can have standards. To them only Chads can be picky. The Irony? The most embittered feminist would turn into incel's gf stereotype if you're this guy

B251c8dfab650b2b775ab0f398fba61b