Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids hate facial hair

HurdyGurdyMan

HurdyGurdyMan

Groundhog Day for the incel
★★
emphases on "hate". ask your mother/sister if they prefer facial hair. post your results

Shit thread. I can’t grow a single facial hair, you’re insane if you think this doesn’t harm me sexually.

Shit thread. I can’t grow a single facial hair, you’re insane if you think this doesn’t harm me sexually.
I take this fourm has givin up on looksmaxxing? its just blackpill all day everyday

I take this fourm has givin up on looksmaxxing? its just blackpill all day everyday
I have looksmaxxed my hair and face, the problem is my height which can’t be fixed.

Shaved & chiseled jaw > bearded jaw > shaved and recessed jaw

Basically women like shaved chad above anyone else but beard can be the saving grace for many men.

Beards are good at hiding shit genetics (recessed chin/jaw). Also, it's a masculine trait which shows you are high t.
Sure, some foids like the pretty boy look but there are those that don't.

If you're predominantly ugly though, it doesn't matter either way. :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back