Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids hate prostitution and want it to be banned because they don’t want their husbands to cuck them

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
In any situation where prostitution is reasonably accessible married foids are inevitably going to get cucked en masse by prostitutes

Foids want their husbands to have 0 potential to get sex anywhere aside from her otherwise she will have to start giving him sex actively in order to compete and dissuade him from cheating

If a foid’s husband can get instant sex with a simple one-time payment on his way home from work, she is 100% going to get cucked and this has always been the case in all cultures throughout human history

Do you think prostitution will eventually become accepted all over the world? They seem to be slowly in Europe and many other places.

I have been in a book store some time checking the books and one contemporary male author wrote that wife having sex on the side is a normal and natural while husband going to prostitutes is bad because he harms le family budget.
Anti-male tendencies are obvious in our century.

foids cant get cuked retard, its the men that gets cuked because he is the legacy owner.

foids cant get cuked retard, its the men that gets cuked because he is the legacy owner.
Femalo cope :foidSoy:

Foids feel extremely angry and cuked when their husbands cheat on them with hookers which is why the biggest opponents of street prostitution have always been foids

Being able to go to prostitutes should be a human right. All countries that make it impossible or difficult to get access to whores should be destroyed by the mighty allah.

I have been in a book store some time checking the books and one contemporary male author wrote that wife having sex on the side is a normal and natural while husband going to prostitutes is bad because he harms le family budget.
Anti-male tendencies are obvious in our century.
Do they listen to themselves? Raising moral questions about family budget but not whoring.

It's because they don't want low value men to feel pleasure

Foids hate prostitution even if they themselves are prostitutes by proxy

Money talks it doesn't tnatter if it's illegal men will still acquire pussy

even worse than that. it's because they view voluntary prostitution as "rape" and want casual sex from female creatures to be valuable rather than something you can easily get otherwise their value would be lowered. female creatures couldn't care less about their husbands let alone men

Well, I think females hate prostitution because it threatens their money source.

Women largely take money from men by marrying them, dating men and even just being friends with men.

It is hard for a man to even talk to a woman without giving her money or resources.

Now, if a man could just hire a prostitute, he would have much less incentive to get married, or even go on dates.

He could just skip the whole courtship process and just get straight to the sex.
He would save a lot of money and get a lot more sex.

Cause the idea of this
EDT7f8SXUAAAhv2

Putting his penis in this

Kristina pimenova

Is akin as what we see as torturing animals.

Yes they're that horrified.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back