Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids hate religion

I thought most here hate religion too?

most man also do.Funny enough there are more women in the church then man.the church is truly the abode for penitent sinners.Degenerates want to be degenerates.anything that stops them,gives them a fit of rage

based chadlite ignores this bitch

I hate religion as well. But I love Jesus.

I thought most here hate religion too?
The main thing I hate about Religion is the belief in the supernatural, basically stuff we cannot see or make logical conclusions out of, however I get that religion was used to keep women in check. But the genie is out of the lamp already and there's basically zero chance of us ever going back.

The main thing I hate about Religion is the belief in the supernatural, basically stuff we cannot see or make logical conclusions out of, however I get that religion was used to keep women in check. But the genie is out of the lamp already and there's basically zero chance of us ever going back.
High IQ. Agreed. The fantasy shit about gods and demons is fantasy, but the values of the Bible were based.

Jesus would have thrown a stone at her tbh

Religion consists of sets of rules that prevent foids from acting degenerate.
no wonder they hate it

We hate religion because its illogical and foids hate religion because it stops them from being degenerate. However if look at the stats there are more religious women in the world than men.

Never gonna be upset about this. Christfag censoring is just fine.

Religion is fine if you are the one who controls people.

Religion sucks if you actually believe in it and be controlled by priest or whatever the scum might be called.
We hate religion because its illogical and foids hate religion because it stops them from being degenerate. However if look at the stats there are more religious women in the world than men.

Because foids like and believe illogical, emotional bullshit stories.

This.

Its cause they cant wear short shorts

Its cause they cant wear short shorts

tbh foids in general tend to like religion more than men since they like using it as a place to socialmaxx and judge other foids and ugly men. I remember when I was religionmaxxing when I was 18 and the priests were always surrounded by foids.