Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids have already gone crazy

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
IMG 20240403 234531 076

woman killed her friend because she didn’t want to share beer with her

Seven years only, you know if it was man who got drunk and stabbed as an annoying hoe it would be femicide and he would get life

Seven years only, you know if it was man who got drunk and stabbed as an annoying hoe it would be femicide and he would get life
Now women not only cheat, but can get drunk and kill you at night, this is just some kind of fucked up, will foids ever calm down their regression?

I dont even drink beer anymore, Foid wanted all for herself, What a stupid drunkard of a murderer, I would personally lock her up for life if i could, The foid did the utmost betrayal and killed her friend!

I dont even drink beer anymore, Foid wanted all for herself, What a stupid drunkard of a murderer, I would personally lock her up for life if i could, The foid did the utmost betrayal and killed her friend!
the most important thing is that she killed not for something serious, but JUST TO NOT SHARE BEER LOL