Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids have been tweeting this same shit for years

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
Wouldn't want to invite this one to incels.co

That's the point, silly Female

That's because the word "female" could refer to anything that isn't a human being, it's almost like stripping their humanity from them in a way because it removes the individuality of the human species to the way you refer to them.

At the same time, it is a factual term that cannot be argued with, and the fact that they cannot reasonably argue against it enrages them to a degree.

Btw, I think that's a guy orbiting an actress who doesn't know he exists

Good reason to continue using female, toilet, foid, etc. to describe them.

Good reason to continue using female, toilet, foid, etc. to describe them.
I like "female" the best, it sounds less childish and can be frequently be said in public without any backlash. It's the quintessential passive insult that can be weaponized in everyday speech.

based female foid cunt hole stuck up bitch slut ngl

Let's just call her a foid then.

I'm guessing this bitch preferred to be called a femoid instead.

Because it is, you dumb cunt. Disgusting creature. I hate females

For fucks sake foids are some dumb cunts.

OK, I'll start calling you a cumdumpster instead
full

Nowadays the word “women” is mostly used to imply superiority, hence why we avoid using it

seriously these chicks need to STFU. nobody got offended by the word female 10 years ago. NOBODY. nobody got offended by the word until the 2010s when feminists decide to whine about it. i hear women use the word female all the time. it's just a word they use because not all females are adult women. these feminists need to fuck off. if you got offended by the word female 10 years ago, everyone would've laughed at you

I don't think it matters what "acceptable" word you use, female, girl, women. As long as an incel says it, it comes off as offensive to them. It has nothing to do with the word itself, only the person.

"Women" are not human.

"incels shouldnt call women 'females'. it is degrading and de-humanises them."

'kay, i'll just call them foids instead

She rather been called cunt