Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids: I wear makeup to feel pretty, not to get harassed/objectified

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
, this is at the black hole for my deep hatred against women, this attitude is just fucking stupid, this attitude is just so slimly, cowardly, hyprocritical, irresponsible. why are so many foids cunti stuckup children ? can somebody explain this attitude?

They want to have their cake and eat it too.

They wear makeup and slutty clothing as a way to get Chad's attention

They become disgusted when non-Chads show them attention, they call it "harassment" and "objectification"

But when Chad shows them attention, they call it "having fun" and "romance"

I wear make-up to feel pretty (for Chad)
Not to get "harassed"/objectified (by you autistic inkywells)

Pointless to have arguments with foids
They will use it as an opportunity to drive you insane

If a woman was the last person on earth with no chances of seeing another human, would she wear makeup?

They wear makeup and slutty clothing as a way to get Chad's attention

They become disgusted when non-Chads show them attention, they call it "harassment" and "objectification"

But when Chad shows them attention, they call it "having fun" and "romance"

no makeup for your height

I wear make-up to feel pretty (for Chad)
Not to get "harassed"/objectified (by you autistic inkywells)
...and no matter how much they obfuscate and gaslight when called out on this, they KNOW it's true!

If a woman was the last person on earth with no chances of seeing another human, would she wear makeup?
probably no. you have to admit that a women is pretty fucking vapid if makeup is still her hobby at the end of the world