Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids is warned 3x and faces the consequences

Men should protect themselves with pepper spray from foids.

She had far too much arrogance for her looks level.

beached landwhale

Brutal, another victim of foid sexual harassment has to defend themselves from these sloots. When will the matriarchy stand up against these crimes? :feelstrash:

Seen it before but still hits :feelshaha:

Everything from the feminist lesbo looking hair and glassew, the twist fall, the arm flapping. Jfl it's just a perfect clip

I wish I could spray her.

Great stuff, and ofc its some feminist leftist hippie looking cunt jfl

Brutal, another victim of foid sexual harassment has to defend themselves from these sloots. When will the matriarchy stand up against these crimes? :feelstrash:
Happy Star Trek GIF

At least in Russia/EE, you don't see white knights rush in to defend m'lady in these situations.

At least in Russia/EE, you don't see white knights rush in to defend m'lady in these situations.
thats not the kind of "woman" anyone would rush to defend

Even she’d reject me.

Hahaha no one cared about her because she’s a fucking fat tranny subhuman satanic creature :lul:

This is what happens when normies go their whole life without ever getting punched in the face. They never learn cause and affect. She genuinely probably thought she could eat that pepper spray through willpower or something.

Tbh, I think people nowadays as a whole are more concerned with feelings and sense of being than actual, physical reality. All this self-improvement and overcoming any obstacle has made people forget we live in a physical world that can’t be overcome with will power. You’re not just a conscious spirit floating inside the universe. You exist within a flesh suit bound by the laws of physics that operates mechanically. You can’t David Goggins your way out of a severed spinal cord.

Gervonta Davis Punch GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Boxing Garcia GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

The Tank Davis fight vs Ryan Garcia is when I really saw normie brain in action.

>What? Ryan Garcia just sat down.
>He threw the fight.
>He’s mentally weak. You gotta fight through the pain.

Like no nigga. He got punched in the liver, and his liver fucking stopped working. And when your liver stops working, even for a second, guess what? Your body goes into survival mode and forces you to the ground. Think of it like the blue error screen on a Windows computer, but it’s your body.

Pain isn’t some abstract concept that you can fight through. It’s your body telling you shit broke, and it ain’t gonna work right.

Same with fucking circumcision. You can’t will your way to a fixed penis (for restoration copers). The nerves are gone. The blood vessels are gone. The muscle tissue is gone. Your body can’t regenerate that shit. There’s no mentality that can fix what’s physically fucking gone.

Last edited:
dump that toilet

Watching that slut in pain brought me so much joy lmao

this land whale SMV mogs everybody on this forum though unfortunately

This is what happens when normies go their whole life without ever getting punched in the face. They never learn cause and affect. She genuinely probably thought she could eat that pepper spray through willpower or something.

Tbh, I think people nowadays as a whole are more concerned with feelings and sense of being than actual, physical reality. All this self-improvement and overcoming any obstacle has made people forget we live in a physical world that can’t be overcome with will power. You’re not just a conscious spirit floating inside the universe. You exist within a flesh suit bound by the laws of physics that operates mechanically. You can’t David Goggins your way out of a severed spinal cord.

The Tank Davis fight vs Ryan Garcia is when I really saw normie brain in action.

>He threw the fight.

Like no nigga. He got punched in the liver, and his liver fucking stopped working. And when your liver stops working, even for a second, guess what? Your body goes into survival mode and forces you to the ground. Think of it like the blue error screen on a Windows computer, but it’s your body.

Pain isn’t some abstract concept that you can fight through. It’s your body telling you shit broke, and it ain’t gonna work right.

Same with fucking circumcision. You can’t will your way to a fixed penis (for restoration copers). The nerves are gone. The blood vessels are gone. The muscle tissue is gone. Your body can’t regenerate that shit. There’s no mentality that can fix what’s physically fucking gone.
Imo the Davis vs Garcia fight was over when Garcia got dropped in the 2nd round. That guys ego was thrown out the window

That "bitch" (I'm not sure if its a tranny; they're lower than foids and not worthy of being called bitch) got a LGBT flag too.

Well deserved. Hoped he aimed more precisely, direct at the thing's eyes.

JFL absolutely based. She was acting like a predator.

"Told you"

>He threw the fight.

:blackpill: