Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foids laughs at balding manlet trying to be cool

Just put yourself out there, be confident you know :soy:

Picking on a man that’s at rock bottom. Typical toilets.

he's not even subhuman

After seeing this, I wonder if this woman goes on the internet and sees something about this. She'll keep quiet or try to deny it, just to gain a little recognition.

At that point it's time to whip the AR-15 out (gta)

Picking on a man that’s at rock bottom. Typical toilets.
He's not even ugly either but his height is cagefuel for toilets. They dont want to exterminate every manlet.

I hate these bitches so much :lasereyes:

ABSOLUTELY brutal

Empathetic gender strikes again.

Just go outside bro volcel if you dont :soy:
For real if he was 6 inches taller he would've slayed at least one of those holes

I had to rewatch that. Man I feel bad for him. He's only trying to take a selfie and be cool. :feelscry: World is too cruel for manlets. Precious manletcels.

She may be laughing at him for having an Android. Which is even dumber.

This is how I imagine all foids look at me. No matter what I do I just imagine this scene playing over and over. It’s happened to me before in high school :cryfeels:
Adulthood is an extension to high school. Bullying and mogging never stop :fuk:

Fucking bitch needs to be Exterminated

Literally just a guy trying to have fun.
Jesus fucking christ...

He wasn't even "trying to be cool". Again, just taking a picture of himself, trying to enjoy himself.

Look at them, compelty heartless beasts all of them! Yet when the outcast snaps they are the bad guys. I say the real villain is those who made the person do the act in the first place. Is it really so hard for them to be kind to others? PRICKS!

This is exactly why I dread going outside, it's not worth it.