Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids liking older men is massive cope

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Fat old single mothers that want rich white males to pay for Tyrone’s baby. But when people say that they try to make it seem like 40 year olds are getting barely legal stacy pussy. No. If you’re over the age of 25 foids see you as an old man w that lives in a nursing home

I'm now 28, and can't pass as college aged anymore,
even last year I was able to

When women say they want older men, they're usually like 16-18 years old wanting tall, white Chads who are 23-26 years old.

This is what they mean by older men
6B475C06 FD1A 46E3 A525 C8CD6D49B50B

I just read The Evolution of Desire. Women really care about men with resources for any long-term relationship, basically a requirement. Seems they lower that standard for short term relationships, but only if the guy is hot enough. They'll cuck a husband just to get some Chad genes.

Old men have lots of money which means they want to use them for betabuxx.

When women say they want older men, they're usually like 16-18 years old wanting tall, white Chads who are 23-26 years old.
They should be with guys their age but they still want the older guys lmao

Sluts would go for old people to lol, that shows how much of a dirty whore they are.

They should be with guys their age but they still want the older guys lmao
True, and this happened quite a bit in my old high school. 16 year old girls dating and fucking guys who are like 24.

Another brutal agepill

Older men who are gl enough to get young women usually attract the slutty kind. I don't think high value, "HQNP" young women would date much older men even if they were gl, they'd go for their age range equivalent.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back