Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids lives are literally on tutorial mode. I'm not understanding why they're roping.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
Want a date even as a -10/10 pizza-faced landwhale? Download tinder and within 30 minutes, you'll have over 100 messages from thirsty ass simps willing to date you.

Want to boost your score from a 2/10 to 7/10 to have access to chads? Use fakeup. (Always take her swimming on the first date. If she refuses, she was clearly catfishing you bro.)

Want to have millions of thirsty males donating to you? Open up a onlythots account or start streaming on twitch (a truly cucked streaming site) and have your tits pop out.

Want to get back at a man for saying something you didn't like? Falsely accuse him of rape and every cuck and hole will believe you without a doubt. (Always assume shes lying until proven otherwise.)

Want to cheat on your sub8 boyfriend for a gigachad and still get tons of support from your fellow holes? Cuz ya know, sisterhood right? Go right ahead.

Women literally have the whole world fucking handed to them in the west. The face that their lives are literally tutorial mode and they're still roping just goes to show they're not as great of a gender as this cucked society made them think they are. Don't listen to these cucks when they try to tell you women are equal to men. Because, they're not. Any foid that wants to kill herself while still being handed the whole world, honestly just deserve to die. Not one thing of importance was lost. And to the IT cucks and thots reading this, I want you to take a moment and prove to me how women can be depressed and suicidal with the whole world on their feet? You probably can't but its important that you try!

Eh, it's all relative. It feels like tutorial mode for us but obviously you don't have that perspective if you're a woman.

some twitch thot roped the other day, they chase attention to the grave and suicide is a massive attention-seeking action even if they don't live to see it. ATTENTION AT THE ULTIMATE PRICE.

Imagine roping on tutorial mode with cheats and god mode on

For the very few of them that actually rope i suppose it's just actual mental disease of life that sucks beyond social things (like disease and all)
must be like 1% of the suicidal "them" though

For the very few of them that actually rope i suppose it's just actual mental disease of life that sucks beyond social things (like disease and all)
must be like 1% of the suicidal "them" though
this I assume. must be some chemicals or neurotrasmitters

also they live on such easy mode, they have zero tolerance for pain of any sorts. they have no mental fortitude because they never needed it. so when they eventually face it, they lose it.

This is why it is so fucking hilarious to me when I see foid ropes. When I hear about a foid roping I can’t help but laugh my ass off at such a retarded animal that literally fails life at tutorial mode with hacks on. It’s just proof that foids have less iq than dogs and probably aren’t even conscious beings

i think everyone here is missing the point.A marriage,status and money is great(depends on the person) but it won't save you.If you expect to live in pure ecstasy because you have a gigas stacy then you are shit out of luck kek

i think everyone here is missing the point.A marriage,status and money is great(depends on the person) but it won't save you.If you expect to live in pure ecstasy because you have a gigas stacy then you are shit out of luck kek
Based Edcel

Gigachad cannot pick literally all of them at once. Of course the one that don't end up on his list are depressed.

Imgagine being a foid. Compare it to now. I've not roped as an Incel, I wouldn't as a foid