Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids love guys in uniform

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
Lol
but as wallets
army.jpg

Women know no loyalty, once youre out of her sight she will fuck first guy available.

Women know no loyalty, once youre out of her sight she will fuck first guy available.
I knew a professional soldier whose wife was cheating on him after he went abroad to serve. They had a son together and she still did it. But he only slapped her, they are still together.

I knew a professional soldier whose wife was cheating on him after he went abroad to serve. They had a son together and she still did it. But he only slapped her, they are still together.
Same thing happened to my cousin who went to prison.

Same thing happened to my cousin who went to prison.
Damn, usually women become more infatuated when a man displays antisocial behavior.

Damn, usually women become more infatuated when a man displays antisocial behavior.
Only matters if you succeed. If you try to steal a bank and get caught you're just seen as incompetent by them.

Im telling you, soonest you are away from her eyes, she starts hunting other men. Thats why i never took seriously guys who had long distance relationships.

Im telling you, soonest you are away from her eyes, she starts hunting other men. Thats why i never took seriously guys who had long distance relationships.
I see you point but i'm still perplexed why he hasn't applied for a divorce. Maybe because they had a son but still a woman gets almost nothing here even if a man wants to divorce her.

I see you point but i'm still perplexed why he hasn't applied for a divorce. Maybe because they had a son but still a woman gets almost nothing here even if a man wants to divorce her.
They have two kids, he also knows if he marries again that wife will eventually cheat on him also, and he cheats on her also. Thats why people say marriage is about forgiveness and adaptation.

Now my female cousin whos husband also ended up in jail, and he is the step father of her oldest son and father of her two daughters, she started cheating on him after 6 months, and eventually when her husband come out, i bet they will act like nothing happened. He also cheated on her countless times.

Marriage doesnt mean shit to anyone anymore.

There are two things you can never trust, Jews and women

They have two kids, he also knows if he marries again that wife will eventually cheat on him also, and he cheats on her also. Thats why people say marriage is about forgiveness and adaptation.

Now my female cousin whos husband also ended up in jail, and he is the step father of her oldest son and father of her two daughters, she started cheating on him after 6 months, and eventually when her husband come out, i bet they will act like nothing happened. He also cheated on her countless times.

Marriage doesnt mean shit to anyone anymore.
Its a Gynocentric, Satan Infested world.

Make Woman sluts and Goddesses and Tell Them they can do No wrong. And Shit Like this " happens

Its a Gynocentric, Satan Infested world.

Make Woman sluts and Goddesses and Tell Them they can do No wrong. And Shit Like this " happens
There is no repercussion of any type. They can do whatever the fuck they want and people will still defend and help them.