Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FOIDS ON MILITARY

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
ABC News doing a special on a foid who the military claimed committed suicide...

Now..she was a pretty foid...so I doubt that..and so did the family...

Video footage showed her being strangled and getting into it with a group of soldiers...

Their is a cry from foidilist aka feminists that women In military are more likely to be sexual assaulted by men within their own ranks than an enemy killing or wounded them...

WELL DUHHH...llmaaooo

FOIDS dnt belong in the military for starters...they fight to be amongst a bunch of Incels and normies..FARRR away from access to pussy

All the Roman army did was put uniform on the camp of whores that followed them...that's the USA army...

This y LIBERALS want mainly faggots to join the military

Foids in the army should be put on the frontline if sent to warzone

The videos showing cute girls in millitary is the most disgusting propaganda, anyone with a avg iq can see it through, they dl this solely for the extreme low IQ desperate guys.

The amount of female cops ive seen struggle to take down a suspect is ridiculous. I seen a video where this foid cop was getting manhandled by another woman who weighed 90 lbs and was high. she couldnt even detain her for 7 minutes until her male backup came. And us incels stuggle to get jobs like that now even if we are fit due to diversity hires. makes me sick cause I would take the opportunity to join law enforcement

foids look so innocent and pure but then you see the shit they get up to with chad. its depressing to think about.

ABC News doing a special on a foid who the military claimed committed suicide...

Now..she was a pretty foid...so I doubt that..and so did the family...

Video footage showed her being strangled and getting into it with a group of soldiers...

Their is a cry from foidilist aka feminists that women In military are more likely to be sexual assaulted by men within their own ranks than an enemy killing or wounded them...

WELL DUHHH...llmaaooo

FOIDS dnt belong in the military for starters...they fight to be amongst a bunch of Incels and normies..FARRR away from access to pussy

All the Roman army did was put uniform on the camp of whores that followed them...that's the USA army...

This y LIBERALS want mainly faggots to join the military

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZgu80JfCqc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Jd50j91_E

The US wokeists vs china and russia