Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids on r/askwomen cheering for abortion

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-

Translation: These dumb cunts fuck Chads and Tyrone’s without protection, proceeds to get upset then has to Goverment use our tax dollars from weeks of wage slaving to pay to get her CUNT vacuumed out to repeat the cycle of whoring around with no real consequences.

Look at this one post I Screen shotted, and IT considers our behavior non human
506859F3 ABBE 464C 88AD C7155B530902

Last edited:
Wish they were aborted tbh.

67491CAF B0A4 41FA 9490 EE3F1E743834
6D4DD220 A5D4 4A90 A681 19E20343BB03
Bonus shots from the same thread. AskWomen is a fucking goldmine

To be honest I support aborting female babies 100%.

Those whores should be terminated right now like the babies they like killing so much. Disgusting serial killers the lot of them.

Just let 'em sooner or later they don't need to anymore.

Ethically speaking IDGAF. We are killing animals having the intellect of 3 year olds so we shouldn't have a problem with unconscious worms.

Maybe they should just force them to eat their babies after birth as cost-cutting measure. ;)

They are coping. Most women who get an abortion become majorly depressed for a time/borderline suicidal.

Fun game - be fully supportive of women who get abortions, but keep referring to it as baby murder.

I fully support the right for women to murder their babies. Women have the right to choose whether or not to murder their baby. Murdering a baby is not a crime.

They are coping. Most women who get an abortion become majorly depressed for a time/borderline suicidal.
Cope, after a week or two, she’s back slutting around and taking booty pics on Instagram

Fun game - be fully supportive of women who get abortions, but keep referring to it as baby murder.

I fully support the right for women to murder their babies. Women have the right to choose whether or not to murder their baby. Murdering a baby is not a crime.
I support having a babies head being crushed or vacuumed

we will abort foids in the rebellion

Translation: These dumb cunts fuck Chads and Tyrone’s without protection, proceeds to get upset then has to Goverment use our tax dollars from weeks of wage slaving to pay to get her CUNT vacuumed out to repeat the cycle of whoring around with no real consequences.

Look at this one post I Screen shotted, and IT considers our behavior non humanView attachment 25744

Feminism went from allowing women to work to allowing women to murder children. And apparently it is still an "ethical" movement.

Well, bearing a child to this world is terrible, even more if it will be neglected and left unloved by the parents. But it fucking sickens me how one of these sluts wrote that abortions are an "essential" thing. What did you expect from having unprotected sex? They accept killing their own children for the sake of continuing their cheerful and carefree life. It's like jumping from a tower and complaining that you break your bones when hitting the ground. The point is not really about if the baby is alive in the womb or not, the point is that they go on in life like "yeah, whatever, just get this thing out of me, it's not like I wanted that to happen teehee! Who could have guessed that I get pregnant? Making babies but please without the babies teehee!"

Yes, the poor baby should be aborded because it would be pure torture for it to have such a unloving beast of a mother. But please cut off the clitoris of this fucking whore afterwards so she won't get pregnant again by accident.

We need more control on foids tbhtbh

reminder that women kill more humans everyday than all incels ever have

I don't understand what being an incel has to do with being against abortion...

They didn't get pregnant with a Chad. Women only abort babies conceived by normie men. Gene warfare on sub8 males.

reminder that women kill more humans everyday than all incels ever have
over 120000 to be exact as for incels 25 in a space of four years