Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids on REDDIT Still Denying the Circumsion Pill

JFL. None of the whores and the simps are agreeing with him in the comment section. Every single one of them supports circumcision.

FGM is based though: foids should never feel pleasure in sex when they all act like sluts.:smonk:

i still have mine too

but it's not intact to my penis

yes my parents kept my foreskin

My mom decided to get me circumcised when I was born, fapping would be so much enjoyable if it wasn't for that:feelsbadman:

JFL. None of the whores and the simps are agreeing with him in the comment section. Every single one of them supports circumcision.
That's why we should support female circumcision. These are the same whores that expect us to feel bad for them when they get slapped or sexually assaulted by chads and normies.

what if we close their holes instead

My mom decided to get me circumcised when I was born, fapping would be so much enjoyable if it wasn't for that:feelsbadman:
Whores sexually oppressing males by cutting the dick skin off babies and making sure you can’t have sexual pleasure without pounds of lube they need to buy.

Oceans and oceans of soy

nothing less important

im glad i have my skin intact tbh, fapping with it feels so good :feelsohh:

The criticism of male genital mutilation has become somewhat of a taboo recently, partly because normies never care about male suffering, but also because Muslims and Jews are offended if this barbaric practice is discussed in a negative context. And the mainstream Western media wants nothing less than offending these two groups right now.

niggers stole my foreskin
i hope paxxtan pajeets rape their mother

Wish Jews had stolen mine I have to fap all the time

Hmm yikes we’ll have to unpack this

B1F11525 E5F7 40D7 8412 BEB7A83D5E9B

Jfl at soyditt

Fuck circumcision and fuck whoever does it to their babies or supports it.
The roasties who said otherwise, deserve to get their roastbeefs mutilated and sealed shut. Then taken to the stake to burn alive alongside with their simps and beta orbiters.

Last edited: