Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids on twitter compare banning abortions to forced sterilization

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Apparently forcefully sterilizing every male is an adequate response to restricting abortions.

Foids seriously think that not mindlessly spreading their legs for condomless chads is an unthinkable demand

Never forget that endless sex with no protection is the norm for these people, anything less is tyranny to them :feelsseriously:

But sex doesn't matter sweetie :soy::foidSoy: it's not important

@ThoughtfulCel @Lebensmüder @your personality @gymletethnicel @Transcended Trucel @shii410

Chad would be happy to be sterile :feelskek: He could fuck every foid without a condom and not get any pregnant.

Female logic.

Chad would be happy to be sterile :feelskek: He could fuck every foid without a condom and not get any pregnant.

Numerous studies over more than 30 years have shown correlations between vasectomy and increased incidences of many diseases.

It's a painful process to many men. Also, no matter how flexible alpha males tend to be when it comes to sexuality, most of them want to have families.

Women are fucking retarded holy shit :feelshaha:

Literally apples to oranges.

"I can't be a whore, you shouldn't be able to bear children!"

Women are a fucking joke :feelshaha:

Toilets only want tallfag aryan sperm so it doesnt really make any sense what they are saying here it seems that they only want to be stupid animals and get railed by chad without consequences however i dont see how they would refuse chads superior genes

- Every man is sterile
- No condoms are used
- News the following month:
- "STD explosion in Texas"

Comments in social media will then be:
"Omg, men are so irresponsible, just wrap it up you idiots!"
"This is why men are trash, they get an std and infect as many women as possible"

What do you expect from the meme gender tbh.

What is being forced on women when abortion is denied? A child being safely developed and delivered instead of brutally killed in the womb?
How is that comparable to rounding up men and forcefully sterilizing them?
Twitter "people" are insane

Women are fucking retarded holy shit :feelshaha:

Literally apples to oranges.

"I can't be a whore, you shouldn't be able to bear children!"

Women are a fucking joke :feelshaha:
Yeah somehow they equate not being able to murder your unborn child with ... not being able to breed? :feelstastyman:

Can't say here all I would do to them, FBI would knock my door.

Demo of female brain operating at peak capacity ngl

women are unable to think logically

These animals literally see abortion as a legitimate form of birth control and not as a last resort. They should be able to have promiscuous unprotected sex daily without any consequences in their minds

It doesn't make any sense "oh no I can't be a baby killer whore that equals to forced castration"

It doesn't make any sense "oh no I can't be a baby killer whore that equals to forced castration"
Yeah even in a soy/marxist point of view this doesn't even begin to make sense

This argument is beautifully emotional. You can tell you're being showered in liberal foid tears when they start advocating for such ridiculous measures. :feelshmm:

Keep your legs closed, sex isn't important, sweeties.:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back