Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids stabbed to death in Bondi Australia (chad/stacy jew capital)

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
Some guys stabbed 4 people in a shopping centre in Bondi, Australia. Bondi is a rich Jew area of Sydney, it's also near the beach where chads and stacies hang out.
There were 2 other stabbings which I think were related. A 36 year old foid was stabbed in the head at bondi beach at the same time, then there was the stabbings in Bondi shopping centre. The shopping centre is right next to a kike synagogue.
I suspect it is a mujahideen cell targeting kuffar and kikes, based on the area. May Allah accept the mujahedeen as shahid.
I love the fact that the guy targeted an upmarket shopping centre (someone told me it was a fashion/markup/designer type thing) where only foids will be shopping.
Here's the pics of the dead foids (bottom foid is completely dead), other one above is also fucked, probably will survive.
Shes dead
The attacker:
Basado

I'm waiting for ISIS to claim responsibility on their website, and for more police information to be released to media.
Sorry femoid, you're not entitled to safety :dab::feelskek::feelsokman::feelshaha::feelsLightsaber:

Kek! Death to normie & foid

He was killed by a foid cop.
"She confronted the offender, who had moved by this stage to level five, as she continued to walk quickly behind him to catch up with him. He turned to face her, raised a knife," Assistant Commissioner Cooke said.

"She discharged a firearm and that person is now deceased."

He was killed by a foid cop.
jannies are such scum

if they had any honour they would have taken him on in a knife-to-knife duel, like men

just bc you're mindless servants of an oppressive state, doesn't give you the right to fight like women

Can't wait for the victim names to confirm if they were juice or not

No Pussy, No Safety.

>their website

ISIS has a website?

>their website

ISIS has a website?
Yeah they have a website, usually called Amaq or I''lam foundation. The address is usually i3l.xx domain but it changes weekly as the glowie intel agencies delist it.
They have a TOR website. Whenever there is a major attack like on Israel or on some other country like the recent operation against Crocus hall in moscow, I'll check their onion site to see what is actually being said. The jew mainstream media always lies, so it's nice to check the actual primary source (ISIS websites).

I wonder how difficult it is to penetrate someones skull with a knife

I wonder how difficult it is to penetrate someones skull with a knife
I'd imagine it to be quite difficult, almost like using an axe to split wood then again I've seen knives you couldn't imagine. Those knives could probably cut a human skull like it's butter

A 36 year old foid was stabbed in the head at bondi beach at the same time
Oh I didnt know that lol, looking into it further I think he was motivated by an autistic fascination of knives and a resentment towards foids, he killed some rich stacy so he got a pretty good target there.
I'd imagine it to be quite difficult, almost like using an axe to split wood then again I've seen knives you couldn't imagine. Those knives could probably cut a human skull like it's butter
I've split wood a bunch so has @wasted12years
It's honestly not that hard under the right conditions such as the wood not being wet, good axe, decent technique and a little strength, its honestly great fun too sometimes and you get a nice fire out of it.

I feel like stabbing a skull would be way harder than splitting wood, I just dont feel like you could just stab through the skull, its there to protect the head and it does that pretty well if we arent talking about bullets, maybe if you had someone on the ground so you stabbed them and their head is on the ground you could penetrate them that way, but I think a knife is more dangerous when you target skin, muscles, organs or anything else that isnt hard bone.