Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids think this is funny and clever.

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
softnews.jpg

"fart nigga iq".

i don't get it

in fact i'm extremely confused

"Change your haircut often to keep them interested" my dick is way smarter than this

Wtf is this steaming pile of shit

I'm seriously beginning to think all women have something close to mental retardation.

Funny that they put "women are naturally polygamous" in with "putting ginger in your arse cures premature ejaculation".

The penis itself is designed to remove the semen of other men from the vagina which is evidence that females are essentially polygamous cumdumpsters and genetic filters.

TeeHee genitals so funee teehee

Women are truly different species. Humans cannot understand their humor.

Fake! She didn't hop on that D.

I... don't get it, does it have a punchline I'm missing or something? Can someone please explain what it means

:p:p:pI'm so confused;););) teeeheeeeeee:p:cool:

Lol why did I get a warning for only posting a meme but this guy doesnt. fucking reeeeee

I don't understand what was this about? I just talk to women like a normal person, is the fat cock supposed to be like an incel/redpiller? If so it somewhat hit the mark?

Women would be infinitely better if they had the minds of men

And yet we're supposed to believe that females are human beings...

SJW lefty humor...

visible confusion